Chapter Nineteen

“wouldn't you like to know” I raised a brow rubbing my hand over his crotch which was already rock hard, I wanted him badly right now.

I handed him the bag giving him a peck on the lips “if you don't like it then tough, you are to hard to buy for” I groaned, he was the worst person to buy anything for.

His eyes narrowed as he took the bag from me backing away, I turned away not wanting to watch his reaction in case he really hates it.

I soon felt his arms pulling me into his chest seconds later “you really didn't have to buy me anything I wasn't being serious but thank you, I needed a new wallet”

“yeah your other one to small for all your billions?” I teased.

He chuckled taking hold of my hands then frowned as he pulled up the right hand staring at my ring “did you buy this?”

“no” I shook my head hoping he wouldn't get mad “Flynn brought it and proposed to me in the park”

He stepped back then slightly laughed “he get down on one knee?”

“no it was on a park bench” my heart was racing as I was waiting for the proper reaction

“well it doesn't count if it isn't on one knee, how did he ask you?”

“he passed my the box and I asked if he was proposing, he said yes then took the ring and said Emilia will you marry me and make the the luckiest guy alive and slid the ring on and I said yes of course I will Flynn even though it's on the completely wrong hand” no point lying because he would of found out anyway.

“well I wish I could have seen that, I bet anything someone got a photo and it's on the net tomorrow” he laughed

“why aren't you going crazy and yelling?” I was still wary of his reaction I didn't think he would laugh.

“because I know he's seeing someone, he's gay and he wasn't being serious, now if someone straight had asked you to marry them, then we'd have a problem, I would probably knock the guy out” he smiled bringing my hand up to inspect the ring, he slid it off my finger looking at it closer, his brows shot up “he brought you a ring from Tiffany's, isn't that the go to place for engagement rings?”

“it sells other jewellery other than rings, I was in the photo shop when he went to buy a new phone and he came back with that”

He narrowed his eyes towards me then back at the ring as his slid it back on my finger “why did he buy it for?”

I let out a sigh walking over and putting my other bags down “his said he just seen it and since I don't wear rings he thought I might like it”

“well least it's better than your other jewellery, so how did everything go today?” he walked towards the other shopping bag and my eyes widened, shit I had the photo enlargement in there, he pulled the photo out then took off with it up the hall.

He came back empty handed “you threw it out?” I asked shocked.

He smiled taking my hand and pulling me in the direction he just went, he opened a door “this is my office here, no one ever comes in here unless it's one of the security”

His office was massive, there was books, a whole wall with a built in shelves filled with books, a massive desk sat in front of a huge window, there was a flat screen tv on the wall, two huge chairs in front of the tv, a couch, I didn't even know this room existed.

I walked towards his desk and noticed he had set the photo next to computer, I turned to look at him “this photo was for my room though”

“tough, it's a good photo of us and that was definitely a good night” he smiled like he was remembering the guest house and the night we spend in his bed once we came home.