Chapter Twenty Eight

“fuck!” was all that came out of Evans mouth.

I lay underneath him unable to speak or move, for the second time today Evan blew inside me, forgetting all about the I'm not on the pill talk we had earlier.

“fuck” he cursed again rolling off me and onto the bed beside me running his hands through his hair, I just pulled the sheet up to cover my naked body.

We both lay there in silence until Evan rolled to his side placing a hand over my stomach “when do you get your period next?”

How the hell can he even talk about that so easily, hell I hate even talking about it “about a week”

“ok so one week and we will know if we going to have a baby” he laughed “fucking hell I'm sorry I completely forgot and well I wasn't really thinking about anything else”

“I should have reminded you or not been so caught up and telling you to go harder” I turned my head slightly to look over at him “but I should go to the bathroom because your stuff is starting to leak out and the longer it's in me the more chance we have of saying hello to a screaming headache in nine months” I sat up,

Evan got up laughing “screaming headache, I thought you loved babies”

“I did” I smiled quietly going into the small bathroom. Ok well Evans bathroom isn't exactly small, no there was a shower, toilet and sink. He obviously spends a lot of time on the plane to need a shower.

“we land in two hours” Evan said as I walked out, I nodded spraying on some perfume, I checked my phone and I had a new message.

*just won poker, give you a gave when your over mine next ;-)*

I looked towards Evan who was swirling a glass of scotch in his hands, the ice rattling around “your brother just told me he won poker” I smiled slipping the phone into my bag.

His brows creased to a v “Tyler?” he asked confused

“well do you have any other brothers?” I asked rolling my eyes

“I didn't know you talk to him, do you talk often?” he sat his drink down with a clink

“he sent me a message a week after I left, we just text on and off every few days” I answered, I was hoping he didn't get mad or upset that I was keeping in contact with Tyler, that's the last problem I want to cause.

“well then that explains how he always knew what you was up to” he grinned “want to watch a movie? You pick one”

“yes put grown ups on please” I grinned happily as I sat on the couch next to Evan, his arms wrapped around me tightly as I snuggled into him.

I love this movie, it literally had all the funniest people in it, I could watch it over and over again and never get sick of it, if something made me upset then this movie would cheer me right up.

“can you not tell Flynn about the whole you could be pregnant situation just until we know if you are or not?” Evan was obviously worried I was going to blab to Flynn.

“why would I tell him for, it's between us and you and me have the boyfriend, girlfriend code” I grinned looking up at him.

“boyfriend and girlfriend code?”

“yes, if something happens between us that's private and personal then we cant tell anyone, however if something happens with someone else then we can tell each other” I laughed, god that actually sounded stupider than I thought it would.

“ok fair enough, that sounds easy enough to do” he lent forward giving me a kiss.

Evan stayed silent for a moment then looked at me curiously “can I ask you something without you getting angry and upset?”