Chapter Fourteen

We laid in bed talking more and giving little kisses to each other, it was like I forgot all my worries with him, “Evan do you think John will tell them where my family is?” I asked quietly, his hands held onto me tighter.

“I have people looking into it babe” was all he said as he kissed the top of my head.

Evan's mouth moved over to mine kissing me softly, I loved how every time we kissed sparks erupted from head to toe, his touch made me safe instantly, his hand went to the back of my neck pulling my mouth in closer and the other one snaked behind my naked waist pulling me into him, my hand was on his chest as I kissed back my tongue rolling over his as the kiss became more heated, the bedroom door opened pulling us apart quickly to see Flynn walking in and freezing.

“fuck” he muttered, staring at us then walked out slamming the door loudly.

I looked at Evan who was frowning “is he pissed off?”

“I don't see why he would be, Jed is always over and I never say anything” I shrugged, and we were both covered, it wasn't like you could see our naked bodies or anything.

“I should head off anyway, let you deal with him”

“thanks I appreciate that, and anyway my door was shut so I can do what ever I want with my boyfriend in here”

“what's the worst he could do?” he asked moving on top of me and nudging my legs apart.

I let out a giggle “Evan are you serious?”

“sure am baby, I'm going to do dirty things with my girlfriend in her room” he winked moving closer towards me.

Dressed and walking Evan down to the elevator, Flynn was in his room and I hope he didn't hear us, even though we were pretty quiet, still that would just be awkward.

“lunch tomorrow at 12?” he asked as the doors opened

“unless I'm fired I will see you at 12” I smiled leaning up to give him a goodbye kiss.

I went into the kitchen to get a drink and head back to my room, I was missing Evan already and it had only been five minutes, Flynn walked in and I didn't know what to say to him “I don't want him here any more” was his only words before walking off.

I followed after him “what! Why the hell not?” I shouted.

He turned around looking furious “Because I don't want to walk in on you two fucking ever again”

“we wasn't fucking, we were kissing thank you and you should have knocked first, if my door is closed then stay out” I hissed not lying but also not telling him the entire truth.

“I don't give a fuck what you were doing with him” he shot back.

I gave a snort of laughter “ok, so last week it was fine for him to be here and all go out for dinner, then it was fine for him to come over while Jed was here but now it's a problem?” I asked showing him that I was fucking pissed.

He ran a hand through his hair “Em I don't want to walk in on you and him together naked like that again”

“well I don't want Jed here then” I crossed my arms over staring him down.

He looked shocked for a seconds then his angry don't fucking test me face came on, masking up any hint of remorse earlier “this is my apartment, you don't get a say” he roared loudly “and Jed is moving in for a couple weeks while his new place gets the flooring done”

I was shocked at how he was acting, this wasn't the Flynn I knew, this was the version everyone else saw, he was.. well he was like Evan.

I left and went to my room making sure I slammed the door very loudly and flicked the lock over so he couldn't come in, I don't get why he was so mad, I thought he liked Evan, he even said so last week that he wasn't like he thought he was. So what fucking changed!