Chapter 4

APHRODITE POV

It was Wednesday and I was getting ready for the night. I have to wear something sexy, so I opted for a black tight-fitting spaghetti strap dress with a slit

 I have to wear something sexy, so I opted for a black tight-fitting spaghetti strap dress with a slit

My curves were more emphasize and my cleavage looked good. The dress was too sexy for my liking

I stared blankly at my reflection. The mirror in my closet was tall enough that I could see myself completely. I'm not sure if I like what's staring back at me. I look good, I know that. I just look empty. I look lifeless.

I pursed my lips looking at myself in the mirror. Was it enough? I turned to the side, seeing the curve of my ass and my bare back.

I used my hands to move my hair into a make-shift bun, tilting my head as I watched myself carefully.

I picked up my brush and proceeded to put my hair into a high bun, allowing my neck and collarbones to be bare.

I choose to wear my favorite black stiletto.
And my favorite black Prada sling bag.

I'm wearing all black. it seems like someone is going to die. P-pfft Hahaha natawa Ako sa naisip ko.

I had to drive myself to the club, to avoid any suspicion. I used my old BMW with a fake license plate number.

When I parked, I sat in the car for a while taking deep breaths in.

I stepped out, closing the door behind me and locking it.  A group of men standing close to the entrance shot a few whistles at my way when I passed them and I refrained from rolling my eyes, not wanting to start something.

The club wasn't what I expected. It was big, open-planned, and sort of resembled a fancy casino without all the machines. Right in the center was a large circular stage with two poles, currently occupied by topless women dancing to sensual music. I smirked.

I took a seat at the bar counter and almost instantly a bartender was opposite me taking my order.

"Bloody mary," I said, getting comfortable on the stool.

I avoided looking up where the VIP section was located. I knew they both watching me from above. I can feel their eyes on me.
I checked my phone, I pretend disappointment on my face as if I had just read a message from someone telling me they were not going to make it.'
I bow down my head and act like I'm about to cry.

I sighed throwing my head back and shoving my phone back into my purse with unnecessary force.
The bartender handed me my drink.

"Thank you," I said to him

While sipping my drink, I watched the women dance. They were doing a damn good job. A redhead dancer winked at me when she caught me staring and I grinned cheekily.

I'm on my second glass of bloody marry when someone comes to me

"Hi! I'm eyeing you for 20 minutes now and you are still alone" I glanced up, stopping myself from showing any reaction on my face when I saw it was Claude.