Chapter 6 (super SPG)

[Note: super duper SPG!!! Beware mga bata may nangangagat po. Hahaha
Baka ma rabies kayo concern lang Lola niyo]

Aphrodite pov

I was instantly pushed against the wall and Claude's lips were on mine again. I groaned when he grabbed the back of my leg and wrapped it around him pressing his body flush against me.

His hand reached up, clasping around my neck and causing my eyes to shoot open.

"Tell me how you want to be fucked, Tesoro." He taunted licking his bottom lip as his brown eyes darkened. There was a predatory lust on his features as he stared at me.

My rational brain switched off - allowing me to completely be controlled by the pure lust I felt.

I smiled when his hand tightened.
"However you want."

Claude kiss me again.
I was so conscious because Leo was there. I tried to protest but soon I was swept away by his kiss. It was so good and I must admit he was a good kisser. The kiss is addicting and I seem to lose myself. I moaned when I felt his hands moving around my body. Touching me to my most intimate parts. I forgot that Leo was there

He started to get my clothes off and I let him. When I got off my dress, only undergarments were left. I heard him cuss when he saw me naked.

I feel so horny and wet. I feel like I'm losing myself. He caressed my peaks and I moaned loudly. I heard him groan. His kiss went down to my neck giving me small little kisses there. I bit my lips to suppress my moans. I could feel my core getting wet even more. I feel like I'm soaking with wetness. It feels so good when I notice something strange. I opened my eyes and to my surprise, I saw Leo on my back hugging me. I was straddling Claude and I didn't even realize it.

"Your skin is so soft," Leo murmured at my ears "And you smell so good, Bella" He groaned and drop small kisses on my nape down to my bare back

"What the fuck do you think this is!?" I said pretending that I was mad about this thing when I saw the two of them touching my body but it didn't stop them.

Don't get me wrong I'm no virgin but this is my first time having a threesome.

Claude kissed me again on my lips. My protests were drowned by his kisses while Leo feel my body until his hand reached my panties. I know I should stop this but my body reacted immediately. My body gave his hands more access. I could barely breathe as it ripped the fabric that covered my wet womanhood.

"W-wai--Ohhh!" I couldn't finish what I was going to say when he inserted one of his fingers effortlessly. I was attacked by unbearable pleasure. I felt like I was about to reach the peak and he was just using one finger. I moan. I heard them groan.

I noticed that Claude stopped kissing me but still touched my nipples. He was looking at my expression like he was also being pleasured. It's like he feels what I feel too. I was almost there when Leo stopped.

I was about to moan when Claude flipped me over to the couch and ran over me. Attacking me with his kisses again. I saw Leo licking his fingers while smiling devilishly. Claude dry humping me again. I could feel how hot he is.

Our bodies are close together. My nipples felt too sensitive under his skin. He's dry humping me. I held his back. He's moving too fast like we were doing it. Oh my! My toes curled up at the sensation and when I was almost there. He stopped.

Irritation etched across my face. Are these two doing this on purpose!? I was about to get up. It's slowly sinking into me what had happened when Leo pushed me back. Who's already naked by the way? I didn't even notice that he was already undressed.