Chapter 35

THIRD PERSON'S POV

The young ladies giggled when they saw the Young masters of Ceylon enter. When they saw the women smiling at them, they smiled and waved at it, which made a few of them smile even more.

"Kyaaah the Vasco Twin is dashingly handsome!!"

"O-oh my! Young Master Nico akin ka na lang!"

"I want to marry Young Master Dexter!"

"Oh my! Dr. Yael operahan mo ang puso ko!"

"Young master kelvin I love you!!!"

"Kyaahh! Walang tapon sa kanila!

"young masters pa picture!!"

"Kyahh! Young Master Dexter be mine!"

"They're so hot!"

"I hope Master Ezekiel will come"

"And master Liam too"

"Did you hear some gossip? Master Ezekiel is dating someone!"

"I don't think so, Akin lang si Master Ezekiel"

"They love attention," Elissa said shaking her head when she saw the boys happy with the attention they were receiving.

"Not new... They are whores" Yana just said and then looked at her brother sharply

"But you had a crush on Dexter" Elissa's teasing voice

"And you like Kelvin duh!" Yana replied and rolled her eyes.

Elissa just shook her head at Yana's reciprocating words to her, she couldn't say anything because it was true that she likes Kelvin. She just restrained herself. because as much as possible she doesn't want a serious relationship because of her big secret. even Yana and Daniel, who have been her friends for a long time, do not know her true identity.

***
At the other table, the young masters of Ceylon sat together after they allowed the reporters to take their pictures. And some young ladies here at the banquet.

"Your sister is already here Yael" Dexter spoke

"Where?" Yael asked while looking around. He saw his sister just a few seconds ago. At tinanguan ito.

"Call Athena Jaycee, Sabi ni Portia Pupunta daw si pusa dito, bakit wala pa siya," Jayden said worriedly

"Sabi ni boss sa conference meeting kanina bantayan niyo daw si Lady Athena, He said there must be no wounds or even scratches at all, especially since her family is here," Nico said

"That's our little mission that's why we are complete now," Kelvin said

"I honestly don't want to attend here but is a life and death situation and I don't want to die yet," Dexter said as he sipped in his glass.

They all chuckled at what Dexter said. They are in a real-life and death situation right now because of Master Ezekiel's order that they have to do the right thing because their life is the exchange if something bad happens to Lady Athena.

They all looked at the entrance when they heard the murmur of people. then they looked at Yael when they saw who had just arrived.

"Si Lady Lian together with Young Master Daniel"