Chapter 29

ATHENA'S POV

"I am here to ask for your help," she said, "Stay away from Ezekiel" she added directly said

I prepared myself and looked away for a moment.
I bit my lip. "I know I'm thick-faced to ask this but I love Ezekiel so much. He is the only one left for me if I lose him like my parents, I won't be able to handle it. I know you have something for him... I know that" she held back her tears.

"But I'm just asking you to let him go. We should have been engaged years ago but he engaged to you that time athena. And I know he's not going to give in now because he has you" she wiped her tears

She looked at me, begging written in her eyes.
I bit my bottom lip when I saw tears forming again in her eyes.

"push him away. I'm begging you athena.. please let go of him. I love Ezekiel so much. Everything will be okay and he will be mine if you push him away. I'm begging you please" her voice broke but she didn't mind it. She came to me and held my hands. Her tears keep on falling while she silently sobs.

"I c-can't d-do that.." Mariin na Sabi ko. I didn't notice that I was crying too. I wiped my tears and looked her straight in the eyes.

She looked at me with pain in her eyes. "I am begging you athena. I beg you to end Kung ano man meron sa inyo..." She whispered to me full of begging as tears continued to roll down her cheeks.

"Nagmamakaawa ako. Push him away from you athena.. please. Parang awa mo na.." Hikbi niya.

Hearing her sob pains me. She is asking me to push away the man who I think is part of my life now.
Not sure though,

"Tell me, Amara did you plan to approach me in the first place?" I asked her while looking straight into her eyes. But she looked away. Her eyes sharpened

"Yes, because if I didn't make you a friend Ezekiel wouldn't notice me, even then he ignored me, kahit halos ipamigay na ako ng mga magulang ko sa Kanya." She said sadly

"You know what, you're pathetic bitch, don't force yourself on someone who doesn't like you. You need to learn to stand alone if there is no one left to build you." Her eyes widened sa sinabi ko, Naiinis ako na ginamit niya kong stepping stone sa balak niya punyeta!

"It's annoying to think that I was kind to you, I even told Ezekiel to help you get your business back," I added. Mag give way sana ako sa kanya pero sa ginawa niya? Never, pinakitaan ko siya ng maganda tapos two-faced bitch pala ang peg niya? keep your enemies closer ba ang motto niya? Tsk

"I will not avoid Ezekiel, It's his decision whether he will stay away from me or not. Go, Amara, you should beg him wag sa akin" I said to her irritated. She is asking too much. What a pathetic bitch that hides in a gentle face.

It's dark and the sunlight is gone. But until now, I can't get rid of the favor Amara asked me for. She left just an hour ago. But until now, her words struck right inside my chest.

I closed my eyes and leaned back in the chair.
I pity her. I should help her, but mali siya ng ginawa Kung una pa lang sinabi niya na ang agenda niya Baka maintindihan ko pa siya.

Sila naman kase dapat Athena
Ezekiel and Amara naman talaga dapat.

I don't care! Wala na ko pakialam sa novel na yan, Basta ako gagawin ko lahat ng gusto ko, kaya nga ako nandito diba? Sabi ni Lady Athena Do whatever you want to do, kaya gagawin ko lahat ng magpapasaya sakin, without holding back.
*Evil smirked*