Chapter 25

PORTIA'S POV

Athena was disoriented these past few days, she was always in a daze. She also doesn't go along with Polly, Han, and Lian's nonsense topic. She is also locked in her room more often, only coming down to eat.

I don't know what happened to her. The girls were also worried about Athena. I know they can already see what's going on but they just let it go. And wait for her to open up to us. I knocked on her room several times to talk to her but she always said she was fine.

Even Young Master Jayden and Young Master Jaycee she doesn't face them when they visit the villa.

Yesterday, Master Ezekiel was furious because he said Athena was not answering his calls. Master Ezekiel was so angry that he knocked on her room, Athena couldn't do anything but let him in. I just don't know what they talked about. but master Ezekiel also left immediately.

This morning, if I hadn't reminded her that today is our opening, she wouldn't have remembered it.

Now I look at her. She is on the 2nd floor looking at the people below, but I know her mind is far away. That's why I can't bear to approach her

"Athena whatever is troubling your mind. I hope you will open up to us we're just here" Sabi ko sa Kanya. Napalingon siya sakin at ngumiti.

"I'm fine Portia, I will tell you some other time," she said while tapping my shoulder.

"You didn't tell us that Emperor will be the one who will cut the ribbon a while ago."

I changed the topic so that whatever was bothering her would disappear from her mind.

"I don't even know how he found out, he just said he won't let him be absent from my first business," She said while laughing. Even though I and the other girls were surprised by the arrival of the Emperor.

"Uhmm excuse me, I'll just ask where the office of this boutique is because I want to try to apply" Athena and I turned to the woman who suddenly spoke beside us were both stunned because she looks so beautiful, she looks like a noble lady who is dressed in simple and old clothes.

"Hello, I'm Amara Estonia," She said smiling at us. I heard athena gasp for a moment when she heard the Lady's name. She looked shocked and confused.

When athena recovered from the shock, she grabbed the girl's arm

"ako na bahala sa Kanya Portia, I'll just talk to her at the office" I just nodded and walk away from them. I was wondering about Athena's reaction a while ago. And the girl's name seems familiar.

"Athena is weird lately" I murmured to myself.

*****

SOMEONE'S POV

"Brother, have you decided which engagement contract you will accept?" my sister asked while choosing clothes on the rack

"Not yet"

"The young lady of Morgan's estate is a beautiful brother," she said still not looking at me.

"But I'm confused about Rodello's family. the engagement contract they passed has no name" I answered while following her.

"There's news that Rodello's estate has a 2nd young lady, I just don't know if it's true" she stopped walking and whispered to me. "But I know Lady Tanya Morgan and Lady Cassidy Rodello are best friends" she added and continued to walk around