Chapter 14

Athena's Pov

It's been a week since I arrived here to Ceylon, I've kind of adapted to how to live here.
Last night we left Rodello's estate, We moved here to the villa, and the two were wondering why I wanted to leave at night, I just said I don't want to face one of my families.

When I arrived here at Maze Subdivision in Linaya City, It was like I entered the High ends subdivision in the Philippines like Corinthians gardens, bel-air, and Forbes Park. Only the rich can afford it.
Well, Linaya City is like Manila or Makati City.

No wonder the rich people live here, villas here are also like mansions, then the villas are far apart, as in far away it's like ten mansions can be built between the villas. Portia said it was for privacy.

But the designs of every villa we passed are old-fashioned like you go back to the Spanish era or the Mediterranean. Lady Athena's villa is modern but still has a touch of Spanish design.

The living room is big, when I entered the living room last night,I immediately noticed a grand piano on the other side of the living room, I remember our piano where I used to play while my mom was watching

I immediately noticed a grand piano on the other side of the living room, I remember our piano where I used to play while my mom was watching.
I miss you, mom and dad. If I could turn back time, I would appreciate you both.

There is a sliding glass door on the side of the piano, and when you go out there is a pool, so if someone is swimming there is a view from the living room,

The kitchen is big, the way I like it, there is a big cabinet, but when you open it, it turns out to be a pantry.

Lady Athena's villa is beautiful, I just don't prefer the color.

There are 6 rooms on the 2nd floor including the master bedroom which is mine, 1 library, 1 for Portia and 1 for Polly, and two guest rooms

There is also an art room in the attic where Athena plans to paint.
Even if she doesn't paint for a year or 2, she still has many paintings to sell.

She locks herself in the room for seven years, and she will probably do a lot of painting.

Polly said Lady Athena sells her paintings thru her website.