Chapter 36

IVAN'S POV

Siya pala ang 2nd Young Lady ng Rodello. Rodello's family is quite interesting. I became even more interested because of the woman who was currently walking toward our place.

She is really beautiful, when I saw her at the boutique she was beautiful even without makeup, but she looks even more beautiful with makeup. It's nice to bring her home and lock her up so no one can see her beauty. Pfft haha, what am I thinking? Tsk

"Good evening to all of you" she greeted with a frown. And looked straight at Lord Cairo

"It's nice to see you again Athena, Have a sit," Lord Cairo said

Athena sat down before answering "The feeling is not mutual my Lord" she looks bored. "Just tell me what you want so I can leave this place"

I want to laugh at her courage, her bravery to answer Lord Cairo like that in front of other people.

"Athena!" Caden scolded athena. His voice was mixed with threats

"What?" Athena just raised her brows

Lady athena seems to have an attitude problem.

"You are really rude, you know there are other guests at this table" Caden whispered but I can still hear it

Athena looked around at this table so our eyes met, she seemed surprised that there was another person here at her family's table.

"I'm sorry about my rudeness," she said plainly. She looked not sincere though, but I don't mind.

"It's fine Milady, I think this is a private talk, I should go" I looked at the two lords to ask permission.

"No need," Lord Cairo said. "Anyway this is my daughter Athena Cattleya Rodello" pagpapakilala niya sa anak niya.

"Ivan Barclay Milady." I stood up and I offer my hand. "It's nice to meet you Lady Athena" I added

She was stunned for a moment when she heard my name. she seemed to know me by name.

"Same here Young Master," she stood up at lumapit sakin and she shook my hand.

"You seem to know me huh?" I smirked at her

"oh I know something about you Young Master" she smirked then she came closer to me before whispering "a very big one" and returned to her seat

My heart beat faster, I don't know if it was because of the way she whispered at me quite intimate or because she knew something about me.

I returned to my seat distorted. The way she looked at me, I could feel the shivers running through my body. Damn! this woman is dangerous. Her eyes are expressionless. That's why I can't read her. Sino ka ba talaga Lady Athena? At Anong alam mo?

"So tell me, why do I need to attend this banquet?" She asked while raising her brow at Lord Cairo, then she look at Cassidy and Tanya "you prepared something for me?" She mockingly asked her sister and Lady Tanya.

"What are you talking about Athena?" Cassidy asked while smiling but I can tell that smile was fake.

"I declined the invitation the first time and you sent a new one? So I know you prepared something again, bring it on Ladies, you know my friends are alert now, look at them they can't take their eyes off our place." Athena said. I don't know how can she tell that, because she was not facing the place of her friends.

We all looked behind Athena, so we saw the young masters already at the same table as my sister. They were all looking in our direction.

"We just want you to attend athena, you know we haven't seen you in a while," Tanya cringed but immediately replaced it with a fake smile.