Chapter 37

Third Person's Pov

They were talking about what Yana and Elissa said when Athena arrived with Dexter, Kelvin, and Nico.

"What happened to you? you look troubled?" Athena asked because of the strange behavior of those they left behind at the table.

"Babe, I think we need to go home," Lian said worriedly

Athena noticed that the faces of Jayden, Jaycee, and even Yael were serious. What happened to them as she thought?

He looked at Dexter as well as Nico and kelvin who just shrugged. They probably didn't even know what was going on because they were smoking together by the poolside.

"Lady Athena, we heard Tanya and Cassidy earlier in the washroom planning something bad against you," Elissa said. It seems that it got the attention of Ivan who also seems to be unaware even though he is with them at the table because he is busy with his cellphone.

"Ano na naman kayang katangahan ang binabalak nila?" Athena frowned

"Let's just go home pusa," Jayden said the other Legacy Young master just nod as well as Lian and Daniel.

Before Athena could answer, the band stopped playing and Tanya spoke on the stage

"Good evening to all of you. I just want to thank you for coming to my birthday banquet. I appreciate your presence. And also thank you to my Father, Lord Taylor for giving me this wonderful party. I love you dad"

"What a sweet daughter"

"Napaka ganda na sweet pa"

"Kaya binibigay ni Lord Taylor ang lahat ng gusto niya dahil mabait na anak si Lady Tanya"

"Lord Taylor was lucky to have a daughter like her"

Lady Tanya smirked in her mind when she heard the murmur of the people.

Tanya has a good image in other Noble families, she is known for being obedient and good at running her father's other business.

"Anyway before this night ends, my friend wants to perform for me tonight. Let's give a round of applause to Lady Athena" Tanya said smiling. Nagpalakpakan naman ang mga tao

"Fuck! Kelan pa kami naging magkaibigan?" Nakasimangot na tanong ni athena, "is this what you say they are planning against me?" Tanong ni athena kay Yana and Elissa

The two nodded at the same time. And Daniel laughed, and so did the other Young Masters. Because they know that Athena is talented.

"They are trying to humiliate you in front of other nobles," Elissa said

"You know I can intervene--" yana offered

"Let her," Yael interrupts his sister. Yana looks at her brother bewildered, why they will let Athena be embarrassed on stage?

"My friend seems to be nervous, cheer for her alright? Lady Athena is a really shy person" Tanya is still on the stage holding a microphone.

"Go lady athena"

"What a wonderful friend you had there, performing on your birthday"

"the best birthday gift ever, a friend performing for the celebrant"

"Kakanta ba siya?"

"Maganda naman kaya boses niya?"

"Baka magkalat lang yan sa stage"