Chapter 7

Athena Pov.

It's nearly five in the morning when I get home to the apartment. my body is very tired. multiple orgasms are not good. I open my laptop and hack all the CCTV at the bar, along the highway, and even the hotel CCTV

I'm hungry, I got up from the couch and walked to the kitchen to heat the leftover lasagna from last night. I also made coffee while waiting for the microwave to ring.

When I finished preparing my early breakfast, I returned to the living room. to end the hacking of CCTV. I ate while facing the laptop. it's still downloading.

I check my phone for a bit to see if my mom texted me because I left it last night before going to the bar. I just brought my burner phone because I need it for the mission.

But instead of my mom's text. I saw Doctor Neil's text,

Doc. Neil
Babe?
Nurse Olivia said you are on leave.

When are you coming back?

I ignored his texts, and focus on my laptop.
It was 7 am when I finished in front of the laptop. I deleted all CCTV cameras that could lead me that I was with Claude and Leo before they disappeared.

I'm very sleepy and my body hurts a lot. I went straight to the bathroom to take a shower so I could sleep longer later.

Maybe you're wondering who the cleaners were that came last night to my target's hotel suite. they will clean the crime scene so that there is no trace of evidence, maybe I dropped an earring, hair, or even my fingers print. they will clean the entire suite and also the car we used. even the dead body. they will be brought to a cremation facility.

I blow-dried my hair.
"7:30 na pala" I murmured
I didn't get dressed anymore. I lay down on the bed even though I was only wearing a bathrobe.

"Finally" ariel happen to me one wash clean sa labada for just 7.50.

Punyeta!

Inaantok na ko pero kada pikit ko naririnig ko yung ariel song. Nakakagago lang.
I took my cell phone from the nightstand and played a song on my playlist before I close my eyes.

*****

It's been 2 days since the last mission I have been here at the mansion since yesterday Tomorrow is the last day of my leave, so I will watch k-drama until tomorrow. I will watch the Healer later, I miss Ji Chang Wook. Kyaaaaah I'm thrilled just to think about it.

"Hon,  We will leave early tomorrow," dad said while looking at my mom.

I stopped fantasizing about Ji Chang Wook when dad spoke. We are having dinner today, so we are facing each other at the dining table

"Oh my god! Tomorrow na pala yung wedding ng Anak ni Colonel Fernandez?" Mommy shockingly said

"Yes, I already bought the gift," Dad answered

"Okay, good thing I have my dress for the wedding. Athena sweety, wanna come with us?" Mommy asked me

"Oo nga princess why don't you come with us tomorrow?" Daddy said

"Mom, dad, I want to rest, the day after tomorrow I'll be back at the hospital. I will have an exhausting week again. I have a lot of operations for the next few days dahil sa ilang araw ako wala sa hospital." Mahabang paliwanag ko gumana sana ung pag-papaawa ko, gumana ka, please?