Chapter 30

Semi-Matured Content

Athena's Pov

"Athena, maybe we shouldn't let Amara enter the restaurant, she might suddenly think something stupid to destroy you or your business" Portia said while washing the dishes.

I nodded to her suggestion "Hmm, pagkain pa naman baka maisip niyang lasunin mga customers natin."

I put away our mess in the living room, Polly, Han, and Lian are already asleep. I noticed the dangerous-looking man going down the stairs. He's frowning.

Mainit pa din ang ulo?
And by the time, my mind began functioning again, avoiding or ignoring him wasn't an option anymore. I couldn't afford to pull such silly stunts when he had a gun tucked under his jacket, and I knew for a fact he wouldn't hesitate to use it either.

Gathering bravery, I asked him, "can't sleep?"

"I'm starving" The next second, he was in front of me, towering easily over me with his huge frame. His voice was heavy, making it almost impossible for me to understand him.

"D-Do you want to eat? I will heat the leftover." I hated when my voice trembled a little but didn't lose my composure.

"Can I taste it?" He said looking at my lips with his dangerous smile was enough to make me want to run for the cliffs, but I couldn't afford such stupidity that may cost my life. "Your leftover food, I mean"

This man is dangerously flirting with me.
Fuck wala ako sa mood ngayon tipsy na si athena.
When I replied, my voice held authority even, though, I might have looked like a scaredy-cat,
"Follow me to the kitchen"

Portia was startled for a moment when she saw us enter the kitchen. "I'm done here Athena, I'm going to sleep first" She even smiled teasingly with a knowingly stare. I just rolled my eyes.

After I prepared the food for Master Liam, I went to the gazebo. he said to wait for him and he wants to talk to me

"Athena?" Lifting my gaze off the pool, I looked straight into his eyes that now were blank. He was devilishly handsome with his thick eyebrows and lashes framing his piercing eyes and sharp jawline. Prominent nose and kissable lips. Damn stop drooling Athena pfft busog na siya kaya di mainit ulo niyan.

"Thank you"

"Thank you for what?" I asked him confused

"for taking care of Lian," He said as he sat beside me "she's crying again because of that man didn't she?" His tone was too serious and emotionless, making me shift uncomfortably in my place. His cold, intimidating demeanor gulped me with tension.

Does he know about Yael? So I simply nodded, what's the use of denying right? Sorry Lian your brother is scary as hell.
His jaw tightened. "Hmm, She's old enough and can decide for herself. Hihinto naman yan pag napagod na,"

"I know, I'm just worried about her. She only had me" he signed. Lian is very lucky, she had a caring brother that loves her unconditionally.

"Nah, you're wrong, she had me, as well as Portia, Polly, and han" I smirked at him which earns his soft chuckle. Tangina bitch ang gwapo, kainis ang hirap mamili sa mga Male Lead.
Ikaw ba female lead athena? Bakit may pilian na ganap? Pfft