Chapter 34

Athena's Pov

"What?!" Damn! It's only 7 am! too early to disturb my sleep.

"Good morning baby" what the effin fuck!

Let me tell you one thing: I'm not a morning person. Everything somehow manages to piss me off. So Ezekiel deserved my anger when I got a call from him this early morning.

"Are you fucking kidding me? Napaka aga pa Ezekiel!"

"I just miss you" He's clingy, dinaig pa babae eh. After the incident at the beach resort. I just took a shower and had dinner at his mansion, then he drove me home to the villa. he was still in my room last night, maybe he just left when I fell asleep. then now he misses me immediately? Inlove na siguro sakin to

Feeling mo athena?

"I thought you had a 1 week's business trip? Bakit ang aga mong nangiistorbo?!"

"Nah, ill be back tomorrow. I don't like the idea of ​​not seeing you for a few days" my eyes widened. Fuck! Bakit ka ganyan Ezekiel? I rubbed at my temples. If he keeps doing this, I'm headed for an early grave.

"Seriously Ezekiel? You locked me in your mansion for several days, only now we are not together. What happened to you? And you've been very clingy lately?"

"Yeah, what did you do to me?" He seriously told

"What do you mean?" my heart thumps rapidly. Ginugulo mo ko Ezekiel. Wag kang ganyan, jusko di ko alam kung paano ko ihahandle to, hindi ako ang tunay na Lady Athena, paano ko sasabihin yan sa kanila? Wala pa sa isip ko ang mainlove, hays

"Nothing baby, talk to you later" he hangs up instantly. Baka may meeting na, nanggising lang talaga ang hayop!

I slammed my phone back down on my sidetable, before flopping out of bed. And went out to have breakfast.

"Guess who we have here?" Han sang out tantalizingly. A smirk spread out on his face.

"The goddess has been contained, Thanks God,!" Lian exclaimed from the kitchen table, and raised her arms in the air, before sharing a high five with Portia who didn't even look away from the cellphone she was holding.

I sent a dirty look over them. Kumpleto ang mga gaga, Polly gave me a cup of coffee before setting a steaming hot plate of eggs, hotdog, and bacon right in front of us,

Lian grinned sheepishly. "Thank you, Polly. I love you."

Polly rolled her eyes but huffed a bored, "I love you, too babe, and don't forget it's your turn tomorrow." before going back to the stove. I couldn't help but chuckle a little at their antics.

I took the seat across from Portia. When Lian will cook, good luck with our stomachs.

"Oh? You're the cook? Good thing I need to be early in the warehouse tomorrow" Han mockingly said to Lian.

"Same, I need to be early in the Boutique" Portia suddenly said

"I'll just have breakfast at the restaurant tomorrow" Polly added

"Pfft haha," I couldn't stop laughing when I saw Lian's face because of the teasing of the three.

"Wow, I feel the love ha?" Lian said sarcastically, so we all laughed at what she said

"So Athena, how is your stay with Master Ezekiel? Nabiyak na ba ang Flower Pussy mo?" han asked me as he drinks his coffee