Chapter 38

A/N Jinri90(I'm back after a 2 months
I know this update is long overdue, not gonna say sorry because I meant it. this story is free to read, I hope you all at least vote and comment on what stories you read. any author will appreciate that.) ❤❤
Keep safe and stay dry everyone

PORTIA'S POV

We were drinking in the basement when Lian came with the entire legacy minus master Ezekiel. Young Master Yael's sister is also here, they came from Tanya's Birthday banquet.

I noticed that Athena was not with them. I guess Master Ezekiel has already taken her to his home.

"Ang ganda ng bahay ni Lady Athena," Young Master Nico said

Almost all of them are amazed at the villa except Jayden and Jaycee who often go here.

"Where's Athena?" Polly asked Jaycee
She must have also noticed that athena was not there.

"May nangyari ba kay Athena babe?" Nagaalalang tanong ni Han

Jayden and Dexter told us what happened at the banquet because the others are busy drinking and playing video games and billiards here in the basement.

Lian was drinking quietly. Yael was next to her but she didn't talk to him. She was really serious about avoiding Yael.

I texted athena, I told her that everyone is here in the basement. I took a picture and sent it to her. But she didn't reply.

"So what are you all doing here?"
I asked Jayden.

"Jaycee mentioned that you guys were drinking, dahil ka text niya si Polly kanina so I said I will come with him, then they all came." He explained. I raised my brow at what he said.

Hmm, Polly and Jaycee? Magkatext?
I hadn't even answered when my cellphone rang, I thought it was Athena that's why I was so surprised to see Master Ezekiel's name.

"Hello Master Ezekiel?" they all looked at me when they heard the name I mentioned.

"Portia, Athena was mad"

Sometimes I wonder if he is the one everyone is afraid of. He called me several times, asking about athena. He doesn't know how to handle athena, actually, he doesn't know anything about relationships with the opposite sex.

"I know Master" I replied

"How did you know?"

"Everyone was here at the villa. Were drinking they told us what happened" I explained. "Master Ezekiel, Magagalit talaga si athena, hindi naman niya kasalanan kung tinititigan siya ni Young Master Ivan," I added

"Tell him that he should feed Athena and she will lose her temper in an instant," Polly said. I chuckled and the others couldn't stop laughing either...

"She is asleep already, but a while ago she was yelling at me" halata sa boses niya ang Frustration.

"Just give her a lot of food, or cuddle her, she will surely lose her anger," I said, trying not to laugh because he might get angry and I don't want to die yet.

"Okay," he immediately hung up. He didn't even say thank you. Tsk
Well, what's new? That's Master Ezekiel.

"Tumatawag sayo si Boss?" Kelvin asked

"Hmm" I nod "when he needs to ask about athena, how to get rid of her anger, where athena wants to go, just everything about athena"

"In love na talaga si boss" natatawang sabi ni, Nico. Kaya lahat kami natawa na rin.