Chapter 33

Athena's Pov.

When we got inside the rest house. it's not that big. There's a living room, a dining room, and two bedrooms. But what caught my attention the most was the view of the sea that I could see through the glass door. I can also see a small pool and garden on the side

I was amazed at what I saw. I hadn't been to this kind of place. It's relaxing if I want to relax I will go to this kind of place. Magkano kaya yung gantong private resort? Gusto ko nito... I can live here when I get older together with my future kids and husband if ever.

I never had the time to go on a vacation on the beach. Well, my parents are not into a vacation. Party is life ang trip ng adopted parents ko.

when I came here to Ceylon.
I forgot how it feels to relax and I forgot my wish list, puro landi kase inuna pfft haha

I suddenly straightened up as I remembered something. My boss is hungry tsk. *Insert sarcasm*

I turned my back to the beautiful view and just in time Ezekiel was also facing her.

I was so startled. that's why I looked away. "Change and Cook after." He ordered...

I didn't answer him, I took the white shirt in his hand and went to the bathroom. I don't want to change clothes but my dress might get dirty while cooking. Malayo pa naman to, sa kabihasnan walang mabibilhan ng damit.

The t-shirt reached the middle of my thigh but I didn't have shorts because my dress was long earlier. Okay na to kesa hubad habang nagluluto pfft haha victoria secret naman underwear ko eh.

I went straight to the kitchen. It's irritating, I want to go swimming, but he doesn't want to. Tsk, why did he bring me here? so he has a cook? Is he really enjoyed making me his maid?

while I was cooking I was stunned when he entered the kitchen.

He was standing tall there, shirtless, looking like a mythical god. He only wears summer shorts so his perfectly built body is exposed.

It looks like he just finished taking a shower because his hair is still wet. I couldn't stop myself from eyeing him.

Though I'm used to seeing some muscles and abs because all the people I have been with within the military had the same thing, my comrades always reveal their bodies every day during their training.

But I couldn't really understand why Ezekiel's body was different from the men I had seen naked.

Its broad and muscular shoulders are lovely to touch. Its bulging muscles in the arm look like it's good for intermingling.  hard eight-pack abs down to the V line are tempting to caress. It seemed like a perfect creature was in front of him now.

Damn this gorgeous creature! Nakakatuyo ka ng lalamunan ha!

Napalunok na lang ako nang bumaba pa ang tingin ko sa malaking umbok na nasa pagitan ng hita niya.

I wondered if he's huge or not.

Wait! What the fuck, Athena? Seriously? Why are you suddenly curious if he has a huge dick or not?
Damn! Konti na lang ma re-rape ko na siya. Tangina kaninang umaga niya pa binabalandra ang katawan niya. Di ba niya alam na marupok ako?

"Done checking me out? Did you like what you see?" He's teasing questions. Then his eyes roamed my body.

I could see the lust in his eyes but it suddenly disappeared.