Chapter 5 (spg)

[NOTE: Beware mga madlang pips, nakakaiyak to, charooot, takip mata mga kiddie meals, bawal sa inyo to]

Aphrodite Pov

His body tensed and for a second I thought he had finally caught onto the act but he smirked and before I knew it I was being pulled into his lap. I screamed in shock when I fell onto a hard bulge.

"Show me." He said softly and leaned back, resting both arms on the back of the couch.
I didn't think twice when I bent down, encircling one hand around his head and pushing my lips against his. His lips were soft and he tasted like my favorite drink.

"Open your mouth," Claude demanded against me and I obeyed. I stopped a dry heave forming in my chest when his tongue pushed past my lips and swirled around with mine. He was rough, dominating, and left me no room to catch up.

I wanted to bite his tongue off for being too controlling.

His lips travel down to my neck to my cleavage.
he pulled my clothes down around my chest just enough to pop up one of my nipples
He sucks it like there's no tomorrow.

"Ahhhh, that's so good Claude" I moaned while grabbing his head to press to my chest

Both his hands reached down to my ass groping it and grinding me against him.

"Ohhhh!! Claude stop it, I might cum on your pants" I said while trying to pull out his mouth on my nipple

But he didn't stop, instead, he pull out my other nipple and suck it while massaging the other one.

"Ohhhh damn! This is good" I can't help moaning

he brought his finger to my wetness. and took some of it and put it on my nipple

Then suck it again.

"So sweet Tesoro" Claude murmured while sucking my peaks

He slides again his finger to my core. And took some of my wetness. And to my shocked face, he brought his finger to Leo's mouth.

Leo licked Claude's finger that has my wetness

"You fucking sweet Bella" Leo said lust is visible in his eyes

Claude put back his finger on my core.

"Ohhh T-that's too much babe,
I'm near" I moaned
"Ahhhh,ahhhh C-Claude" thinking that someone is watching us, gives me a shivering sensation.
I cum in Claude's palm.

Holy shit!
I saw my cum on Claude's palm.

"Wanna taste again?" he showed it to Leo with a smirk on his face

Leo took some using his finger.
And his eyes said he is not satisfied yet so he took everything in Claude's palm.

This feeling is too much. God damn it! I shouldn't forget that I was on a mission right now.

Claude still sucking my nipples. While he did that, he's looking at Leo.
my arm reached out to his drink. I pulled away, and take a sip.

I looked at Leo for a bit. I saw him smirking while looking at my visible nipple. He bit his lower lips. I noticed he was already aroused while watching us.

"Let me show you in private, does that sound good?" I whispered at Claude

Say yes.

Claude smiled, taking the glass from my hand and downing the whiskey until only ice remained.