Chapter 31

Athena's Pov

Since the incident at my house, I hadn't left Ezekiel's Mansion. Yes, his freaking Mansion. I don't know how I survived that day.

After we had a late lunch with an awkward atmosphere. Master Liam immediately said goodbye but he kissed me on my lips in front of Ezekiel. I was caught off guard. I just come to my senses when Lian screams because the two of them start fighting. they punched and kicked each other, luckily no one pulled out a gun. because I don't know what to do anymore if ever. Then Ezekiel just pulled me out of my house and brought me here to his mansion.

Ang haba ng hair ko that day, excuse lang ah baka matapakan niyo eh pfft

I have been at his house for 2 days, and he treats me colder than in the winter season. he doesn't want me to go home, he doesn't even leave to work, he always has a laptop in front of him, he just made me his house helper. Ang saya ko sa poder niya grabe *insert sarcasm* It was quite irritating to have someone who doesn't speak like a freaking mannequin.

I just woke up and I couldn't see him so I was roaming alone in the mansion. I'm nervous because I'm just about to leave the main house. it's not possible that someone suddenly shot me here

As I walked to the east wing, I heard grunting. Curiosity killed the Cat Athena.
But I am Cat pfft haha

Being the curious cat that I am, I came after the noise and reached the end of the hallway. Through the glass doors, I saw a lot of men and some women working out. The gym I see

Silently, I opened the glass doors and stepped inside. But in the blink of an eye, their guns were pointed at me, and three shurikens that will hit me which is a throwing star as they call it, good thing I was able to avoid all of them...What the Fuck! Di pa ko nag aalmusal totoo pala yung curiosity killed the cat? Can I just die on another day? Today is a special day for me.

"H-hi? Ahmm-"

"Fuck! Put your guns down!" Ezekiel's booming voice inside the gym.

They immediately lowered their guns. That's my cue to let out a deep breath and wipe the sweat from my forehead. That was fucking Intense!

"Do you want to die? walking without a noise seriously?" *death glare*

"Hinahanap kita--" I gulped when my eye landed on him. shirtless, with glowing droplets of sweat dripping down from his muscular chest to his abs that rippled tauntingly with every direction. was a sensation to see. His dark brown hair was all messed up, He was breathing hard,

"Done checking me out?"
His voice made me jump, breaking whatever nasty things I had in my mind, and I noticed he has a small smirk on his lips. For the first time since he bring me here, I saw some other emotion other than a blank, cold, and death glare in his eyes.

I shook my head "not yet hubby" I replied with a cheeky grin on my face. I came closer to him
"I can't seem to keep my eyes off you, hubby" as I wrap my hands on his nape. Konting landi baka pauwiin na niya ko after pfft haha

I heard the gasping of the people here inside the gym. so I looked at them. "Can you tell them to stop staring at me like that? They creeping me out." I whispered frowning

He turned his head on his men "Eyes down or else!" Using his cold and powerful voice.

He pulled me out of the gym until we got to the main house still holding my hand "Hubby I'm starving"