Chapter 10

Third Person Pov

The day passed and today is the burial of Athena's parents, earlier some military do their salute march for the death of their comrade.

This morning the close friends and family spoke. Athena cried a lot when she spoke at her parent's tribute, Athena's songs since she was a kid. were even shown at her parents' tribute, especially the last one she sang.

Dr. Neil did not leave the woman's side, he accompanied her to mourn her parent's death.

Athena is very grateful to Dr. Neil and her nanny. They did not leave her. They understood her when she cried a lot when she didn't feel like eating. they are only there to patiently understand her.

*****

Athena's pov

It's been a month since my parents died. There are so many things that have happened, the perpetrators have been caught after the death of my mom and dad. He has been in jail for 1 week now. So it's been 1 week since the guards left the house. and I can go out of the house without bodyguards.

It turns out that the suspect is mommy's eldest brother, he is in debt and mom refused to lend him money.

The president offered me to work in the government. He knows my missions, he wants me to be an agent under the government. Same work, hired to kill. But I refused I don't want to work like that anymore, I don't want to kill.

I also resigned from the hospital. Which Neil strongly objected to. We're kind of close friends now, yes he is still in the friend zone. At least we are now close friends who used to be just acquaintances months ago. Close friend that doing hugging and holding hands? Sino niloko mo Athena?
Edi friends with benefits. HAHA

Yesterday our family lawyer came here, the relatives of my parents are also here. The attorney explained the last will of my parents, All the relatives got an inheritance, but almost all of it went to me. So the relatives of my mom and dad complained because they said I was just adopted, why did almost all the wealth go to me?

So ayon na nga, buong buwan ako nasa Bahay nilista ko na ang wish list ko, inuna ko na ang social media, grabe! Dami ko na natutunan puro kalokohan, I have TikTok na din, nakakatuwa, hehe
I even played mobile legend, kaso nakakainis there are a lot of trash talkers, Pero nakakalibang Naman kase. Tulad ngayon I was playing again.

"Athena, may bisita ka," nanang shouted at the door

"Sino po nanang?" Istorbo naman Yun, napupush na Yung tore namin sa mid eh

"Si Dr. Neil" pumasok si nanang sa kwarto

Di ako sumagot Dahil nag cla-clash na kami,
shiit! Muntikan na ko mamatay!

"Tigilan mo na yan, puro ka laro, Kung di naman laro, Panay ka TikTok pinapakita mo kepay mo sa kasasayaw kurutin na Kita sa singit jan eh"
Sermon niya sakin.

Defeat Tangina talo na naman. Wrong timing to si nanang magsermon eh

"Nanang, wala naman po nakikita, Naka short naman ako" Sabi ko sa kanya

"Anong wala, umalog ang suso mo, at puwet mo, bakat pa ang kepay mo sarap na sarap ka kasasayaw,"

"Kesa naman sa iba ako masarapan hahaha" I ran out of the room

"Ikaw Talaga, makukurot ko na yang singit at kuyukot mo" she shouted, as she followed me

"Bakit kase gumawa ka ng TikTok mo at nag follow ka pa sakin" agaw trip din to si nanang eh,