Chapter 11 Spg

A/N: Mature Content (Spg)
(Pikit mata muna mga 18years old pababa)

Athena's Pov

A moan escaped my lips when I felt his hand on my butt cheek.

"Neil" I tried to make my voice still but it came out as a moan when he nibbled my lower lip.

"Fuck" He cussed and lifted me, wrapping my arms around his nape as I fought back his trouncing kiss which held passion and tenderness to them.

"Fuck! We should stop" he said hard before pulling away his lips.

Tang ina! No way!
I wrap my hands on his nape before he pulls away and nibbles his lower lips.

"Ughhh, tangina Athena, you driving me insane"

I bit back a moan when I felt my back on a soft comforter. His lips went down to my neck and I felt him lick the sensitive spot which made me quiver. "Ohhh, hmm" I growled and clenched tightly when he started to undo my clothes.
Only my bra and panties are left as my coverings.

He pulled away from my touch and I bit my lip when he stared at my body, admiration present in his eyes.

"Fucking beautiful" He whispered before my eyes glazed wide when he started undoing his clothes. Hearing the unbuckling of the belt, I swallowed hard when Neil pulled his pants down with his eyes fixed on mine.

"Oh god," I mumbled under my breath when his manhood stood proudly with its glory that made me gulp. He laughed softly at my reaction.

"Th-that's huge," I whispered

He smirked and grunted lightly when I stared even more at his enormous manhood.

"Damn Babe. You're making it harder. Ginagalit mo lalo, " He muttered and with one swift movement, he was on top of me.

"I can't stop now babe," He said softly and I closed my eyes and nodded as he took off my bra

"Tangina," He swore under his breath, kissing me again, knowing that my breast are naked for his eyes.

"Ang sexy mo, tangina," paos na mura niya bago ako sinunggaban ulit ng halik. I responded with each kiss as we found the rhythm. His lips traveled down to my jaw, then to my breast as he licked one of my nipples, taking his time sucking it as one of his hands found my left breast, palming it as he caressed, making my body shiver in an unexplainable feeling.

"Neil! ohhhh" I moaned as his mouth sucked one of my nipples, licking it as if it were his dose of living.

"Hmm ang sarapp Neil" I muttered while gripping his hair

Namumungay ang mga mata niya akong tinitigan salit. "Ohh babe, keep fucking moan my name-" making him growl as his lips went back to my belly.

He stared at me, completely dazed as his lips went down to my v-line, licking it until I gasped when his tongue found my clit.

"Ahh! Neil!" I gasped as he sucked my clitoris and inserted his tongue inside my vagina. The hot feeling of his tongue made my body burn.

"Sweet, and soaking for me," He swore and kissed my clit.

"Easy, Babe," He muttered when I flinched and I bit my lip. Well, you're not going easy. I wanted to tell him but a moan escaped my lips again when a digit got inside me, going in and out.

"Neil, oohh" I moaned as he thrust another finger inside me while making circular motions expertly on my clit using his tongue.

I pulled out his hair when I felt a tightening in my stomach. Something is coming.. it's gonna burst.