🔞That's Show Business!🔞

Nick sat quietly waiting for Steve to return psyching himself up for the argument of the decade, which was funny because the most arguing he and Steve had ever done was deciding which flavour lube or condom to use, usually deciding.... none at all!.

Sitting laughing to himself he heard Steves car pull up music thumping, prising open the living room window a smidge he listened as he heard Miss Tease shouting.

"STEVE, STEVE, OH MY GOD, THANK GOD YOU'RE HOME!".

Grinning from ear to ear Nick chuckled "here it comes".

Peeking through the gap in the curtains he chuckled again at Steves 'horrified' face, as Miss Tease flicked through the photos on her phone, animatedly telling him all about Nicks Sunday afternoon 'orgy'.

He watched with a wicked grin as Steve stormed towards the door opened it and came in, leaving it ajar as they'd planned.

"HI BABY", Nick made a point of being extra loud right by the door, Steve kissed him quickly with a wicked grin of his own.

"DON'T YOU FUCKING BABY ME YOU BASTARD, WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?, FIVE YEARS....... FIVE YEARS WE'VE BEEN MARRIED NICK, YOU CHEATING BASTARD", they sniggered under their breath, really trying not to laugh out loud.

"I DON'T KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN BABY, I HAVEN'T DONE ANYTHING", Nick stood hands on hips, back facing Steve, wiggling his bum suggestively and biting his lower lip.

"You bloody tease, ooooh I could take you right now", uttered Steve quietly.

"I'VE SEEN THE PHOTOS, WHO WERE THOSE WOMEN?, AND THAT BLOKE, OH MY GOD NICK".
Steve slapped Nicks bum as Nick turned and pulled him in close rubbing their hardening lengths together.
Stifling a groan, Nick continued.

"WHAT WOMEN, WHAT BLOKE?, THERE'S NO ONE BUT YOU BABY!".

Undoing Steves jeans Nick reached in and pulled out Steves rock solid shaft.

Steve reciprocated by pulling down Nicks joggers resting them on his lower hips.

Grabbing Nicks pulsating length, both groaning heavily he kissed him, hard, almost forgetting they were supposed to be arguing.

Coming up for breath Steve raised his voice.

"CHRISTIE SHOWED ME, YOU HAD THEM IN HERE, YOU HAD A FOURSOME", "ah ah oooooh Nick", Steve groaned as the hand on his shaft pumped vigorously.

"I HATE YOU, YOU FUCKER, HOW COULD YOU DO THAT TO ME?" "Ooooh bloody hell, ah ah ah".

Nick, lining his own shaft up side by side with his lovers rocked gently as Steves hand joined his, holding their hands around both.

"BUT BABY I SWEAR, YOU'RE MY ONE AND ONLY".

"Ooooohhhh ggoodddd, Steve I want you, turn me around".

Spinning Nick around Steve pushed him up against the wall and entered him without so much as a thought, Nick, wet and ready, grunted as his husband nailed his sweet spot dead on.

"THEY MEANT NOTHING STEVE, BABY PLEASE, IT MEANT NOTHING, JUST A LAPSE BABY, IT WON'T HAPPEN AGAIN!".

"Ah aaahhhh, fuck fuck fuck, so wet, uuuuuhhhh ah aahh".

Steve grunted rocking into the man, hitting his core time and time again, his face pressed between Nicks shoulder blades as he continued his 'act'.

"I SHOULD SMACK YOU IN THE FACE YOU CHEATER!, oooooh Nick, fucking hell, this is just too good".

"GO ON THEN, HIT ME, GO ON, hit me Steve,  hit that sweet spot, hhnnggg!".

"Oh fuck, yes yes just there, uuuuuhhhh".

"Nick you're so sexy, so warm, uuuh ssshhhiiittt".

Steve bucked his hips hard against his man, making Nick yell out

"AAAAHHHH STEVE".

Steve slapped Nicks arse hard and loud, the man jerking backwards, genuinely startled he rammed back hard against Steve, making the honey eyed man gasp loudly.

"OOOWWW NICK, God you're so fucking hot today"

"I'M LEAVING NICK, I'M PACKING MY BAGS, I'LL GO TO MY SISTERS".

"Ah ah aaaahhhhh, fuck you're so good".

"NO PLEASE DON'T GO, STEVE BABY DON'T LEAVE ME".

"Aaah ah ah oooooh yes yes shit, I'm close Steve".

"So am I, cum for me husband".

"I DON'T CARE, I'M LEAVING NOWWWW".

Steve shouted as he shuddered to orgasm, the intense thrill making his voice wobble made it sound all the more authentic.

"Ah ah ahhhhhh, hmmmmmm, oh yessssss" Nick came into Steves waiting hand.

"NO NO STEVE PLEASE, STEEEVE", Nicks voice trembled as he hit his high.

It took barely minutes but the excitement of the fake argument had stirred their hormones into a frenzy, knowing that Miss Tease was listening just outside the door made it all the better.

Coming down they stayed quiet for a moment lost in their shared high, right there by the slightly open front door.

Pulling away Steve sighed as he grabbed a tissue from his pocket and cleaned him and his lover up enough to redress, turning back to face his love Nick rested his forehead on Steves, a soft kiss landing on his lips.

"Do you think she bought it?", Steve grinned, "hahaha it was one hell of a performance, on both counts", Nick snuggled into Steves neck with a final kiss, "that's Show Business".

Fixing their clothes properly, Steve went upstairs to grab his overnight bag, Nicks ready prepared next to it.

Watching through the crack in the door Nick smiled as he watched Steve hunch his shoulders and pretend to cry as he made his way to his car and threw the overnight bag in the boot.

With perfect timing Miss Tease came rushing over, mini skirt riding up, high heels clacking on the pavement, boobs like two bald headed convicts trying to escape, flicking her long dyed orange hair.

He watched as she pulled his man into a hug, Steve turning them so that he faced Nick, giving a thumbs up behind her back as she let him go and lead him into her house.

Mission accomplished.

With the pair out of the way Nick gathered up his overnight bag, his house keys, and called a taxi.

As planned, Steve sobbed sat on Christies sofa as she patted his hand.

"Ooooh Steve, I knew he was no good, you'd be better off with me, I can give you everything he can't, poor poor Steve".

Grimacing as she stuffed his face into her cleavage Steve wretched at the smell of cheap body spray and the proximity of those mounds that he wasn't the least bit interested in.

Hearing Nicks taxi leave Steve wailed loudly and theatrically, if beating his chest wasn't going just too bloody far he would've done it.

Half an hour later Steve 'calmed down' and went to wash his face.

Steve💙: Hey my handsome husband, all good here, how's it going there?

Nick💜: Fabulous, almost ready, I've texted the neighbours, they're all on their way.

Steve💙: Excellent, be there soon, love you *baby* 💖

Nick💜: Love you more *baby* lol