chap 5

Vishal worked keenly on the case as it was the first he is doing this solely,  So he have to work hard. As in the few other cases he has helped his professor as an assistant.

   So as per the norms every officers monthly medical records should be made. So he decided to go through everyone medical records but Swathi's was missing. He searched everywhere for the reports but he couldn't find it. So he decided to talk about it to Ashwin.

" Excuse me Sir " Vishal knocked on Ashwin's door.

" come in " Ashwin said .

" Sir Swathi's medical records are missing.  I have searched for it everywhere but couldn't find it." Vishal said to Ashwin.

" Be cool Dr. Vishal.  Now take your seat and drink some water " Ashwin said to Vishal and rummaged into his cabin. He took out a file and gave it to him.

" Here is her file. Update it and return it back " Ashwin said to Vishal.

" Why just Swathi's records sir " he voiced out his doubts.

"  I dont want anyone anyone know about her past unless she wants " Ashwin said shrugging.

" she is stronger than you think sir. So you don't have to treat her like a child sir " Vishal said holding the files in his hands tightly.

" I  know your wife is strong Vishal but still she need to tell others what's going on in her mind " Ashwin said as a matter of fact.

" you know she is my wife " Vishal asked surprised because both of them haven't revealed about their relationship to anyone.

" yes and I even know how you married her... just be careful because I won't hesitate to throw you out of her life if she asks my help " Ashwin warned Vishal.  Vishal smiled a little.

" I won't let her throw me out of her life sir.  If I know how to bring her into my life them I'm sure about how to keep her in my life too " Vishal said to Ashwin

" I like your confidence " Ashwin smiled at Vishal.

" learned it from my wife sir " he said winking which caused Ashwin to shook his head.

" ok now get going " Ashwin to Vishal.

" you are too eager to throw me out sir anyway I'm leaving I need to update everyone's records " he said waving off Swathi's file.

" update Swathi's file first and submit it to be before 11 " Ashwin ordered him. Vishal cringed hearing him.

" I  will try sir " he said walking out.

" you better try or else  consider you are  out of this case " Ashwin shouted back at him seriously.  But smiled once he was out of picture....