chap 35

Swathi's pov :

    I don't even know what kind of good deed I did in my life to get Vishal as my life partner or should I say my better half. I can't be more luckier than this . Getting a husband who puts forth my comfortness before his is too rare to find and I have got that gem to myself.

I ran my hands through his hair as the slept on my chest. Sleep was too far away for me thinking of this crazy husband of mine.

Never have I ever thought in my life that I could ever fall in love with some. But today here I am crazily in love with my husband.  His care, love , selflessness everything has made me fall for him. I kissed him on his forehead as he slept like a baby.

Each and every time I pushed him away because of my insecurities.  Not even once he complained. Since our marriage never has he ever asked me of his matrial rights or anything.  Even when I try to get close to him he thinks of my comfortness and then thinks of his.

I wonder whether he ever thought of his needs at any point.  This is the first time in my life I'm falling in love with someone. All I have ever done in my life is to keep men away from me and now this man has acquired his place in my heart and life. I'm glad I'm his wife.

" I love you doctor " I said kissing his forehead.

The next morning when I woke up Vishal was already awake on my chest. He gave me his charming smile and I kissed him on his forehead. He kissed me on my chest making me chuckle at his act.

" Good morning " he said in his morning voice making shiver run through my spine.

" get up you are getting late " I said trying to hide my shyness. We are still naked under the blanket and its making me giddy.

" soon I will make your shyness to vanish " he whispered in my ear and left the bathroom while I closed my eyes to not look at him.

" I will express my love soon doctor.... you won't be expecting it " I said looking at the closed door into which my husband entered...