Chap 26

" maama I'm staying in your room so go and sleep wherever you want " Swathi said to Vishak as she made her way to Nithya who was on the bed.

" What... no way this is my room " Vishak exclaimed.

" I don't care " Swathi shrugged nonchalantly.

" I'm not going anywhere out of my room " Vishak declared as if it could make her change her decision.

" I'm glad... the couch is awaiting for you so just take over it " Swathi said as she laid beside Nithya hugging her.

" Noo... Swathi go away I can't sleep without my wife " Vishak whined.

" I'm asleep... I can't hear what you are saying " Swathi said as she fake yawned. Nithya chuckled  at them. Vishak glared at Nithya to which she just shrugged her shoulder smiling.

Vishak stomped his foot and went to Swathi's room in search of his brother. Vishak saw Vishal sitting on the couch reading some kind of medical book. Vishak tried to control his urge to beat the shit out of his brother.

" I don't know what's the problem between you and your wife. If you don't take her out of room I will make sure you won't even get a single chance to be with her in the future " Vishak warned. As soon as Vishak said those words Vishal sprinted towards his brother's room.

" Swathi come back to our room " Vishal said curtly.

" Yeah so that we could sleep separately with you on the couch and me on the bed. No thanks I'm better off without that " Swathi said not opening her eyes still holding onto Nithya.

Nithya and Vishak understood that there is some problem between them.

" Swathi... don't create nuisance here. Anni is pregnant so don't give her stress. we could deal with our problems in our room " Vishal tried to knock out some sense into her.

" Can't you atleast let me be in peace.  I  want to be alone. Fine I'm leaving  " Swathi said as she left to her room. Vishal followed her to their room.

Swathi changed her clothes and took her car keys and was about to leave . Vishal holded her hand stopping her.

" where are you leaving " he asked her.

" To that place where I could knock some sense into me that my husband doesn't want me at all " she said with tears in her eyes.

" Swathi..." Vishal tried to stop her but she swatted his hand and went out. He followed her but she took her car and speeded away.

" Whatever the problem is don't let it prolong for a long time " Vishak said as he saw the scene patting his brother's shoulder.

Vishal nodded his head defeated and went to his room. He laid on the bed but he couldn't sleep....