chap 8

Swathi was worried about the unsaid problem that was going on between her maama and akka and now at this crucial moment she had to leave due to an emergency work. She asked Vishal to take care of them as she isn't here and she promised him that she is going to make everything alright in her sister's life.

One day  Vishal got a call from his mother that Nithya,  his anni was shot. He reached there from his hospital as soon as possible by handing his cases to his most trusted colleague.

But then the revelations about Dev was much shocking and Nithya took promise from her father not to do anything to him. All everyone could do was stay quiet due to Nithya's health condition.

Every gents sat in Vishal's room discussing about everything happening around them.

" Why are you cent percent sure that Dev was the one who raped Swathi " Vishal asked Rithik who was sure on his stance.

" That day after a lot of trial I got in contact with Nithya and informed her about the situation.  Later she asked me to check on specific areas as she could be late on reaching there.... So I went there with out any thoughts and the only man available there was that guy and he was hovering over her " Rithik said clenching his jaw in anger.

" Then why would Nithya try to save him " Vishak asked as he noticed Nithya's behavior well. He knew well she is treating him like a child.

" We can't even ask for any answers " Hari chuckled sadly.

" What if he is innocent " Vishal asked this time thinking a lot.

" Even I have the same doubt " Nandhu said out his thoughts.

" Have you guys seen the way Nithya treats him.... its something different..... she tries to keep him away from harm. She protects him keenly " Vishak said out.

" I support you in this anna " Vishal supported Vishak.

" why aren't you people trusting my words " Rithik yelled.

" whatever it is keep that guy out of Swathi's eyes " Rithik said in anger and dashed out of the room. While others weren't much shocked of his burst out .

Later they went to hall and sat with the whole family when Swathi arrived uninformed.

( Rest of the part you might have read in unexpected so I'm skipping that part )

  Dev left to his home without being seen by Swathi.  He is still not ready to face her.

At night Swathi laid on the bed reminiscing those days when she thought she would die but she didn't she survived.  She became a survivor.

Vishal was worried about her but still he got ready to sleep on his couch.As he was about to lay there a voice stopped him.

" can you sleep with me " Swathi asked in a low voice but still Vishal heard it. If it was a normal day he would have teased her but now he did not as it wasn't the right time. He quietly laid on the other side of the bed.

" can you hold my hands like the other day " she asked him referring to the day they slept together. He turned around facing her and holded her hands in his.

" Just close your eyes and sleep " he said as he kissed her forehead.  She closed her eyes as she felt safe and secure....