chap 39

" Are you in pain?" Vishal asked Swathi who just woke up from sleep.

" Is that the only thought running throughout this little brain of yours?" Swathi asked him sitting on the bed and covering herself with the duet.

Vishal too sat beside her and draped one of his arms around her shoulder pulling her close.

" I can't see you in pain due to me " he mumbled like a child. Swathi played with his fingers smiling as he enunciated.

" What kind of good deed did I do in my life to get you as my life partner who is standing by my side in every pain and happiness," She asked smiling at him.

" Hmmm... " he acted as if he is thinking curiously. She elbowed him making him laugh.

" All my life I have been searching for you and when I found you do you think I can let you get hurt," he said pecking her nose.

She smiled widely and hugged him letting go of the duet. She only realized it when she felt his fingers grazing her buds.

She let him go and narrowed her eyes at him. He just chuckled at her and shook his head.

" why are you looking at me like that " he asked her still his fingers were grazing her body.

" yesterday you were scared and today you are very eager it seems " Swathi asked him. He pulled her onto his lap making her squeal.

" you have no idea how many years of my dreams has come true Swathi. It still feels unreal to have you in my arms. " he said looking at her lovingly.

She couldn't control her overwhelming emotions so she started kissing him on his lips making him groan.

At first he let her take the lead but soon he took the lead and kiss because firere and sensual. His hands grazing on her body aroused her that she started dripping wet.

" you are so wet " he groaned as he felt her wetness on him.

" I want you now " Swathi demanded making him chuckle.

" your wish my command mam " he said kissing her again. He flipped her so that she is laying under him.

" Is this position okay for you " he asked her. She nodded her head. He started playing with her clit and slowly entered her connecting them together.

He waited for her affirmation while she pulled him down for kiss. As their tounges fought for domination their lower parts were moving vigorously to meet eachother at the end.

He left her lips and started biting her neck collarbone chest and wherever he could.

" you are going leave marks on my body " Swathi said panting as he moved in and out of her.

" I know and I love seeing you filled with it " he said as he reached closer.

Soon both climaxed together and laid on the chest sucking her tits. They were still connected. As he was about move out of her body she stopped him shaking her head in no.

" I want you in as long as possible " she said grazing his cheeks.

" you might end up...."

" pregnant ... Yeah I know that and I want that to happen soon ... " he said shyly.

" then why don't we resume the process " he said diving into her mouth and her lower part...

The end...

I have been writing this chapter for like ages... because I didn't know whether this is gonna be a perfect ending. I hope the story was nice. Seeing the views I feel not everyone has the same taste 😉😉

Hope will meet with the bonus chap. Until then bye...