chap 13

As usual both laid awake in eachother's arm not willing to wake up from eachother's embrace.

" Akka and Ashwin sir were in a relationship  " Swathi started to say to Vishal. He was totally shocked to hear her words.

" Do you know about them before " Vishal asked her.

" I knew she was in a relationship but I didn't know it was Ashwin sir " Swathi told him.

" Yesterday when sir asked me about my leave I told him about Akka and then he became tensed and asked me to take him to meet her. He was all cool but when he saw Dev he went to hit him but maama stopped him in time " Swathi told him about the day before happenings.

" I didn't know such thing happened at home yesterday " Vishal said quietly.

" No wonder he made my life at academy hell " Swathi said chuckling.  Vishal was happy about Swathi opening up about her life to him.

" what did he do" Vishal asked her.

" He made me train every day and night . Sometimes I won't even get rest. I use to faint due to the  gruesome training but then when I would feel alright he would make me train again. He use to push me off my limits but all thanks to him today no one can stand against me. Even the most trained persons wouldn't dare to face me. " Swathi said smiling thinking about her past. 

Vishal slowly took her hand in his and started playing with her fingers as she spoke about herself.  Swathi noticed his act but she did not mind.

" how did you know Anni was in a relationship in the past " Vishal asked her as he had never heard about that.

" oh that's the most funniest part. I use to stay with Akka after..mmm.. ok I use to stay with Akka. That day at night I switched off the lights and slept in my room . I'm a light sleeper so even a light noise could wake me up. That's how I woke. I saw a sillotte walking towards Akka's room. I got scared what if that person do something to akka... so I took my Appa's gun which I absolutely stole from him.

  I walked behind him without his knowledge to shoot him at the right moment.  He opened Akka's room.... do you know what I heard. ' just sleep I have to wake up early tomorrow and don't make any noise while entering the home ' I was dumb struck.... and then I noticed the same person coming more times thats when it dawned upon me Akka is in a relationship with a guy and she is hiding it  from everyone . I  acted as if I didn't know .

I  thought she would say about it atleast when her alliance was fixed but she never spoke about it. So I came to a conclusion that they might have broken up. "  Swathi spoke enthusiastically recalling those days while Vishal listened to her still playing with her fingers. Swathi turned around to face him as  he stayed quiet  with her fingers in his hand.

" I love you " he said once he saw her face.

" Don't you feel fed up even after not hearing any reply from me " Swathi asked him. He smiled at her and shook his head. He kissed her cheeks and left from there.

" I will try....."  she mumbled quietly as he left....