chap 14

As per the plan Swathi,  Vishal and her colleagues went for trekking.  Vishal doesn't have much experience as he spent his whole life with his studies.  He accompanied them only because he could spend more time with Swathi.  His tiredness was beyond everything but still he want to keep up for her...  his love.

They made tent on the hill side. The beauty of nature was alluring.  Everyone were sleeping but Swathi sat outside enjoying the beauty of nature.

Vishal joined her few minutes later. He sat beside her enjoying the nature's and his wife's beauty.

" Beautiful " Vishal said looking at Swathi lovingly as they sat there.

" huh " Swathi asked him as she did not listen to his words.

" You look beautiful in this moon light among those stars shining as the brightest " Vishal said looking at her without averting his gaze. Swathi looked away hearing his words with a small smile on her lips.

" Do you like it here " he just tried to keep in conversation with her.

" yeah it feels nice here. There is no pollution here as in our place " she told him smiling looking at moon.

" They were talking about visiting  the nearby village are you comfortable with that " he asked her to which she nodded.

" I love you " he said kissing her forehead as he left to his tent.

As went away Swathi touched her forehead where he kissed. She couldn't bring herself to come to a conclusion in her life regarding Vishal.  All she know is that he loves her so much that her single careless words affects him but he doesn't show it out like her.

"  just clear the confusions in my mind " she said looking at the moon. She sighed and left to her tent to sleep.

The next day everyone went to the nearby village as some sort of functions are going on there.  Its rare to see such functions in village since they live in city. So they enjoyed as much as they could while Swathi stood aside looking at others enjoying and Vishal enjoyed looking at her.

Ram and others noticed how Vishal was gazing at Swathi and how she was avoiding him. They thought since Vishal is leaving it doesn't matter.

Vishal took Swathi away from the crowd without anyone's knowledge by holding her hand.

" Where are you taking me " Swathi asked him as he took her somewhere.

" There is a temple nearby.... people said if we pray there then it will come true " Vishal whispered to Swathi as if it's a trade secret.  She looked at him to say him that he is impossible.

They went to the temple and prayed.  Later they sat in the temple premises just enjoying the serenity.

" I want to travel this whole life with you Swathi " Vishal said breaking the silence taking her hands into his. Swathi stayed quiet not knowing what to tell him.

" I know I have never asked for your opinion in this marriage at any point.... and I know well you hate me for that...... but just try to understand I cannot live without you.... I will do anything at my cost to make you stay beside me  " he said looking into her eyes.

" I don't hate you.... " Swathi said looking away.

" look at me Swathi.... " Vishal said looking at her.  She looked at him slowly.

"  What if you get fed up once you don't get what you want in return " Swathi asked him.

" I don't care about that " he said to her.

" What if I want to get out of this relationship " She asked him.

" I won't let you go. I make you mine by hook or crook " He said seriously.

" You are obsessed with me " Swathi said chuckling.

" I would term it as love " he told her.

" All I could say is that this relationship is gonna develop in snail pace " Swathi said as she stood up and left. Vishal sat there thinking of her words. His eyes windened in realization that she accepted their relationship.

His eyes searched for her frantically but she is out of sight. So he started searching her and he found her with her colleagues who were making fun of eachother....