Chap 29

Swathi woke in the morning in the empty bed. When saw the time it was 10 in the morning so it's not surprising because Vishal doesn't sleep after 6 in the morning which she has never bothered.

She did her morning chores and now she wanted to dress her wounds. So she decided to rummage through the first kit that her lovely husband keeps in their room.

She dressed her wound , though it isn't perfect she has done  it which could be preferred fine. She wore a lose t-shirt so that her clothes wouldn't touch her wound.

It was  nearly lunch time when Swathi went down. Nithya was cutting apples.  Swathi sat beside her and took a piece from her . When she was about to take another piece Nithya Swathi swatted her hand away.

" That's for my husband " Nithya said narrowing her at her sister.

" Fine.... then the whole plate is mine " Swathi said as she took away the whole plate and went to the hall and sat beside her MIL and FIL . Nithya came behind her glaring at her.

" Why is she glaring at you Swathi " Janaki asked Swathi.

" I took away the apples she was cutting for her husband with love " Swathi said plopping another piece.

" Since its mine I'm taking it away " Vishak said as he pulled the plate away from her. Swathi wanted to fight with him but right now if she does it then her almost healed wound might pain so she she just pouted.

" What's wrong with you.... why aren't you coming to fight with me " Vishak asked her as her behavior is different from usual.

" nothing maama just tired " she said. Vishak nodded his head at her but he was little bit suspicious.

" Swathi " Vishal shouted for her from his room.

" Look your husband is calling you... maybe he want to romance with you " Vishak said winking.

" Whom.... your brother.... that guy must be calling me to give me lecture about cleanliness and hygiene " She said in a dugh tone.

Nithya chuckled hearing her.

" Laugh... laugh until your stomach hurts.... I can only blame ma for growing him like this " Swathi said glaring at her sister.

" what did I do " Janaki asked Swathi at her accusations.

"  That son of yours doesn't even have a sense of romance at all. Atleast you should have made him read Shakespeare's book " Swathi said pouting at her mother in law.

" I have read it before.  So mam can you please come to our room " Vishal asked her . He came down because she wasn't answering him and he became restless.

" I'm interested in coming with you " Swathi told him.

" Will come with me or not " Vishal asked her. Swathi smiled at him.

" no " she said facing away from him.

" don't test my patience Swathi " Vishal said in a irritated tone.

" look now he doesn't even speak with love  like olden days. All those words remain until girls begins  to respond.  After that there won't be any sweet talk." Swathi complained to her mother in law.

" Swathi I have to dress your wound properly before it could be infected " Vishal shouted losing his patience. Everyone looked at her while she closed her eyes from their questioning gaze.

" Swathi... Swathi what happened " Nithya rambled getting anxious.

" I was suspicious why you weren't trying to fight with me. Now I get it. You are wounded huh "  Vishak said as if he has discovered something big in his life time. Nithya gave him a stinger look to which he just shrugged.

" nothing big akka I fell down and scratched by knees . He is just making a big fuss out of that.  You know na how he is " Swathi said cooling her down.

" thank God I thought it was something big " Nithya sighed.

" Anni asked her to come with me na... I want to dress her wounds " Vishal pleaded Nithya.

" Swathi go with him right now " Nithya ordered Swathi.

" Fine.... " Swathi said leaving with Vishal glaring at him.