chap 19

Vishal sat on the bed reading a book that could help him in dealing with the current case he is working on. Swathi entered the room with lots of thoughts in her mind. She closes the door and came inside.

She was about to speak to Vishal regarding her thoughts but she backed off. He has done a lot of things for her without her voicing out her thoughts.  She cannot bring herself to ask him about this.

So he just changed her clothes and sat on the bed fidgeting.

" What is it Swathi " Vishal asked not taking off his eyes off the book.

" Umm.. nothing " she said not wanting to involve him in the matter.

She laid on the bed facing away from him. Vishal couldn't concentrate because he knew for an extend what she wanted to talk to him. So he kept the book aside and laid beside her switching off the light taking her into his arms.

" Talk to me Swathi " He said as he drawed circles on her bare stomach.

" Is it about the baby " Vishal asked her.  When she stayed quiet he kissed her on her shoulder.

" ye... yes.. " she stammered.  He turned her around  making her face him. He pulled her closer to her so that there could be no space between them.

" Its our baby Swathi.... you can discuss any thing about it to me. " he told her . She just looked at him.

" but... " she began.

" Just because I'm not the biological father doesn't mean the baby couldn't be mine. If it's yours then remember that it's mine too... got that " she nodded her head.

" ummm... I want to visit the grave " she said to him without looking at him.

" Even I want to visit my baby " this caught her attention.  She looked at him surprised.

" I don't want to ask about it to Akka. So shall we visit Ashwin sir Tomorrow to talk about it " she asked her to which he nodded her head.

" I can't believe it that I didn't even know I was pregnant " Swathi mumbled still can't get it right.

" You were merely a child Swathi " Vishal told her. She made herself comfortable in his embrace.

" I didn't even know what was sex at that time" Swathi told Vishal.  He just listened to her without disturbing her.

" I'm glad it was me atleast Akka didn't have to face those monsters " Swathi said thinking about Dev's words.

" Dev was very angry that day when I compelled him to reveal everything " she said while Vishal played with her hair while his other hand was inside her top as usual.

" Are you even listening to me " Swathi asked him in irritated tone to which he just hummed.

That made her angry because she thought he wasn't listening to her but infact he was listening to her and he was processing her words in his mind.

In her anger she bite him on his neck which made him cry out in pain. But then she felt bad when she heard him cry out so she licked at the place where she bite him. Vishal's hold on Swathi tightened.

" Do you even know what you are doing " Vishal asked her trying to control his moan.

" Trying to ease your pain " Swathi said not understanding his words.  Vishal knew nothing about intimacy but he never knew it was this extent.

" just sleep woman orelse... " He said

" or else what will you do " she asked him challenging.

" Right now I really want to kiss you so sleep or else I will do it for sure " That made her shut her mouth.  He hugged him hiding her face in his chest making him chuckle.

" who is stopping you " she mumbled quietly into her chest. He groaned out loud making her chuckle into his chest.

" you will be the death for me Swathi " he said pulling her close and kissing her head.....