Chap 28

Swathi woke up in the morning and checked her mobile only to see code red. So she left sending a text to Vishal regarding her absence and left from there as soon as possible.

She was frustrated because she had to leave before even trying to make up with him.

" What's with the long look " Aarthi asked Swathi as she saw her sulking.

" Must be the handsome hubby " Diya said winking .

" I miss him " Swathi said for the first time while others looked at her as if they have seen a ghost.

" What have the doctor done to our Swathi " Ram exclaimed.

" made her her fall in love " Binoy said smiling. 

Swathi hushed them as she saw their target arriving .

" Let's get go " Binoy ordered and everyone went in their separate ways.  Soon the shoot out began and they attacked eachother.

Since was a bit unconcentrated some guy stabbed her with knife on the left side of her stomach but it wasn't too deep.  She broke his both  wrists and kicked him straight into his stomach making fall on the ground.

Soon the mess cleared up most of them were injured . This is first time everyone of them has been injured and she knew well she will be scolded until her ears bleed out....

******
     Its been two days Swathi hasn't been back to home Vishal was spending his days at hospital and nights at home. But he missed his wife too much.

He felt really bad for lashing out on her that day. But he couldn't control himself when she had the panic attack.  He lost himself for a moment when her saw in such a way. He understood that she needs assurance and he decided that he will make sure she understands him.

' But I need to play with her ' he thought in his mind.

With all her thoughts in his mind he laid on the bed trying to sleep . Her thoughts took his to the dream world soon.

Usually when they are injured during the mission they would only return home when they are cured but Swathi being stubborn left after three days as she missed her husband too much.

She reached her home when it was three in the morning.  As she always had a spare key she opened the door and went to her room. She saw her cute husband sleeping on the bed. She changed her clothes and laid beside him admiring him.

She missed his too much that taking her eyes off him was impossible for her. She made herself comfortable in his arms as she was injured it was a bit difficult.  But soon she wrapped her arms around his and slept contently....