chap 7

The moon light spreaded its brightness to the world from the sky while everyone were sleeping peacefully without any worries. Vishal and Swathi were sleeping on the same bed for the second.  The first time it was when Swathi was totally drunk and behaving childishly.

Now she came into his bed with her whole sense intact.  He was more happy than ever.  His happiness over took all his pain of losing the first patient in the operation theater. Right now all it meant was the women beside him. Though she is far away she is near.

Swathi laid facing away from Vishal while he laid facing her. Vishal badly wanted to take her in his arms and hide her away from everyone and protect her like a mother hen but he knew well that she doesn't need that.

" Swathi... " he tried his luck.

" Hmm " she hummed.

" come closer ..." he prayed all his gods to help him that shouldn't go out the room in her anger. Swathi stayed quiet hearing his words. But this his prayers were answered by his gods. Swathi moved back a little making Vishal go high.

She turned around to face him. He smiled at her as his whole happiness is beside him. He took her hand in his and kissed behind  it. He placed their interlinked hands near his heart and closed his eyes. Swathi looked at his each and every action with utter disbelief.

She had never seen someone's love in such a way though its not reciprocated.

In the morning Vishal was the first one to wake up. Swathi was more close to him than the distance which prevailed the day before. She looked more peaceful than any other day.

He kissed her forehead and left to do his daily routine. Later he went to the pantry to get his morning coffee while others were gossiping. Everyone looked at him differently but he never bothered.

" Dr. Vishal I heard that you are married... is it so " Binoy one of the senior officer among others asked him.

" yes sir " he answered not bothering to elaborate it. Vishal took his coffee and went to do his work.

Swathi woke up late. It was the first time in forever she slept this late. She can't even believe herself. After that incident in her life she has always been a light sleeper but today she slept peacefully and mind closed off without bothering about it's surroundings.  She sat on the bed for a long time thinking about everything.

She went to her room and freshened up and went to the panty were everyone were present.

" why are you late Swathi.... you have never been past the time " Aarthi asked Swathi who sat on her seat still in her thoughts.

" I slept off " she said as she really did so.

" Swathi we know you were with Dr.Vishal in his bed " Binoy told her. She raised her head to look at him.

" As you weren't here on time we searched for you everywhere and when we checked yesterday's cctv we saw you entering his room ... so we came there and saw you both together....

Swathi he is a married man . He has a family of his own to take care of... don't develop any feelings for him dear..... you will get someone better in the future so just don't spoil your time dear....

You know na we all care for eachother that's why I'm telling you this dear.... be careful " Binoy patted her head and left from there.

" I don't think there is someone out there  better than him " Swathi thought in her mind.

Everyone stayed quiet as they did not want to talk about it right now. Swathi decided to stay away from Vishal when they are at the academy.  She know well that one day she will tell everyone about her husband until she would let their mind wander in their thoughts.....