chap 11

Swathi was the first one to wake up in the morning. Vishal was hugging her from behind.  His hand was still inside her top on her bare skin. She could feel his breath on her neck lightly as if indicating his face wasn't much closer as she anticipated. She looked at the clock to check the time. She always wakes up on time but now when she sleeps with him she doesn't know when the time passes.

   Vishal woke up after few minutes to realize Swathi is totally awake in his embrace. He did not take away his hands from her instead he moved much closer to her. Swathi's heartbeat increased due to the proximity.

But Vishal did not move away he want her to be comfortable around him if so he had to take few steps. Few minutes later Swathi's heartbeat became normal.

Both weren't speaking anything about the current situation but the unsaid words meant everything.

Vishal did not want to break this beautiful moment while Swathi did not want to lose the comfortness she gained from him.

" I  want to stay like this forever " Vishal mumbled quietly as enough for Swathi to hear. Swathi smiled lightly hearing his words. As she was facing away from him he couldn't see the smile that was formed on her face accepting to stay like this forever.

" How is your pain now " Vishal asked her drawing circles on her stomach with his fingers sensually. He felt Swathi tense but then her body relaxed.

" Its okay.... I will make everything fine and better "  Vishal said patting her tummy. Though he doesn't want to move away his hand he had to.

" I love you vayadi ( chatterbox) " Vishal said and moved forward to kiss on her cheek but swathi turned around to look at him which made his place his lips on her lips.

Time stayed still for them. Swathi's eyes widened and Vishal's mind was just blank as a paper. Soon Vishal realized their position.  He took away his lips from her lips slowly looking into her eyes which were wide.

He was waiting for her to hit him but she was in her thoughts so he just used the opportunity to sneak into the bathroom.

" This day couldn't be any better " Vishal said as he leaned on to the bathroom door.

Swathi saw Vishal entering the bathroom.  She placed her finger on her lips.

" He took away my first kiss " she mumbled quietly still looking at the closed door.....

****

Oops first kiss.....