chap 9

" Appa let's go to meet Dev na.... you are supposed to ask for his sorry " Swathi told to her father was sitting in her room while she was folding her clothes.

" yes ma but still ..... " Hari started.

" not but or still Appa... we are leaving after I fold down these clothes "  Swathi ordered her father.

Swathi was driving the car towards Dev's home while her father sat on the passenger seat.

" How did you get his address " Hari asked his daughter.

" Did you forget that your daughter is a cop that too under cop " she said with smug look on her face.

" wipe it off " Hari said rolling his eyes.

Swathi parked her car outside and entered Dev's home were he was writing something on a note book with a smile on his face while someone was singing in the home.

Periya thoondil
pottu paarthaen
meenu valayil maattaliye.
yelumbu thundu pottu
paarthaen naayum
vazha aattalaye.
thalaikku melae
kovam varudhu
aanalum veli kaattaliye.
Unnakkaaga enna maathikkittaen
aanalum nee madhikkalayae.
Irundhaalum unnai
mattum kadhal seivenae.
Neethaan en boomi
unna suththi varuvaenae.
Kadhal Cricket-u
vilundhurichu wicket-u.
unnai naanum
paathadhaale aaneney
duck out-u.

( a large bait
for you,but couldn’t
catch the Fish
I showed a bone
to the dog, but the dog
didn’t shake its tail.
I’m getting angry
but couldn’t
show it off.
 I changed myself for you
but you didn’t respect me.
however, I’ll
always love you.
you’re my earth
I’ll circle around you.
It’s love cricket game
a wicket has fallen.
I am a
duck wicket
after seeing you.)

Azhaga irukkura
ponnunga ellaam
arivaa irukka maattaanga.
Azhaga irukkura
ponnunga unakku alva
koduthuttu povaanga.
Azhagum arivum
kalandhu ulagil
yaarul milla.
Unpinnae naan
suthuradhaal en arumai
unakku puriyavilla.

(Girl’s
who are beautiful
are fools.
Beautiful girls
will dump you
at any time.
No girls
in this word are both
beautiful and talented
coz I am behind you,
you don’t understand
my awesomeness)

" Is she always like this " Swathi asked Dev as she entered the home. Dev smiled seeing her. He stood up when he saw her father behind her.

" Uncle... " he said as he came near. He made them sit on the sofa.

" Tell me na is she always like this in out saying her feelings " Swathi asked again to which he just chuckled.

" atleast one should say about their feelings " Ishu called out from kitchen.

" She doesn't feel awkward " Swathi asked him smiling.

" Nope.... she has always been out right about her feeling " Dev answered her.

" what about you " Hari asked him. Dev just shrugged at him.

" I'm sorry for whatever happened " Hari told him ashamed.

" Uncle you don't have to ask me sorry it's me who should be sorry " Dev told him all of sudden.

" Atleast I have to be thankful to you for saving my Swathi " Hari said smiling at him.

" tada.... " Ishu said as she placed juices and pastries infront of everyone.

" This is made by the great chef Ishu... you guys can have it for free and give me your valuable feedback " Ishu said bowing.  Both Hari and Swathi looked at her bewildered.

" Its normal for her to behave like this so don't worry " Dev said easing them as they had the food.

While leaving Swathi hugged him saying small thank you while Ishu pouted being jealous. 

As the father and daughter duo left Ishu hugged Dev . Dev let her hug him because he know she felt insecure.....

*****

The song which I mentioned above its a tamil song and I hope u guys can understand what I'm trying to convey there... its one side love....