chap 16

Swathi groaned as she sat on the couch and then she sighed irritating the person infront of her.

" Since the time you have arrived you are just groaning and sighing. Would you just stop it. I have to complete my thesis and you are distracting me " Dev snapped at Swathi who in turn pouted at him.

" Go to your husband and behave like a baby .... not to me " he said as he started taking notes again.

" oh come on Dev.... you should have listened to the way he described about his first love " she said groaning.

" Don't forget to mention that you are his first love Swathi " Dev told her .

" I'm not denying it but still.... " she dragged her words.

" Just tell me Swathi what's stopping you to move on in your life throwing aways your past " Dev asked her irritated. Swathi lowered her head not answering him.

" look you are not even answering me... how the hell am I supposed to help you " Dev asked her running his hands through his face.

" I'm  genophobic " Swathi mumbled quietly. Dev's eyes widened in realization.

" Shit " he said as he walked towards her and sat beside her taking her hands in his.

" Did you talk about this to anyone " he asked her camly.  She shook her head in denial.

" I was even scared at first when anyone would touch me but then after lot of training in the academy I over came it but I couldn't overcome this " she said ashamed.

" Hey... hey.... that husband of yours loves so much.... do you think he is going to throw you out of his life for this " He asked her understanding her thoughts.

" I'm not sure.... but how long even he would wait " she asked him.

" Since he loves you truly I'm sure he will wait for his whole life " he said smiling at her. 

" Why did you tell me your name as Anand when we met at first " Swathi asked changing the topic.

" My full is Dev Anand so... it doesn't matter right " he said raising his eyebrow.  She shook her head.

" Don't confuse yourself thinking of stupid thing.... just let it go with the flow.... open up to him.... he will understand you " he told her bringing her back to the topic. Swathi nodded her head.

" Ok... Im leaving to academy...  I can't be late " she told him. He nodded his head. She hugged him thanking him. That's when the door opened and Vishal entered inside.

" Swathi you forgot your report " Vishal gave it to her as she broke the hug.

" How did you know I'm here " she asked him.

" Anni told me " he said shrugging.

" fine... I'm leaving " she said as she left. Vishal kept glaring at Dev.

" you do know jealouslyness isn't good for your health " Dev taunted Vishal.

" Stay away from my wife " Vishal said with a scowl on his face.

" I'm not planning to " Dev said adding fuel to his jealouslyness.

" But I'm planning to get Ishu behind you " Vishal said winking with a sly smile

" You... " Dev started to say.

" I'm leaving buddy.... just take care of yourself and stay away from my wife." Vishal said as he left from there....