chapter 2

Wow.

6 boxes of pizza.

Gone.

Everyone had came over. Stacy, Cassandra, Justin, Daniel, Amari, and Bianca.

"Damn pigs" I laughed.

"Alright we out" Daniel said. They hugged me goodbye.

"Jeremiah, you not leaving?"
Bianca asked. So bianca had liked jeremiah for the longest and they dated but it didn't work out. So here we are now.

"Uh nah Imma chill wit nya for a Lil bit"

"Oh OK then" she gave me a stink eye then left. Tf was her problem? Anyways...

"You ready?"

"Yea lemme jus grab my shoes"

*The park*

I don't know why jeremiah always got me laughing. I've been smiling this whole time and its been 2 hours.

"You are truley I one of a kind jeremiah" I said chuckling.

"I try" I just shook my head.

We ended up leaving and walking to my house.

"I had a good time" I said smiling

"Don't get all soft on me, but yeah it was chill"

"Bye" I turned around and opened the door

"Wait. There's one more thing" I turned around and bam. His lips gently touched mine going at a slow pace.

"Bye" he smiled.

Did that just happen. I think it did.

Wow.

I went inside and sat down. I just thought about what happend

***

*high school*

I was nervous today after what happend yesterday. I was in a daze.

"Hey girl....nya!" Neyssa tried to get my attention.

"Oh hey sorry"

"Something happend, spill what was it?" She asked excitedly.

"J-jeremiah kissed me" I said blushin.

Her face was priceless.

"And the worse part is...I think I may got feelings for him" I said to her

I laughed at her. She had to fix her face before she spoke. "How is that worse? All dese thots be head over heals for him, but he had an eye for you"

I was probably o.d blushin right now.

We talked about it all the way to class.

"Nah but when y'all left the house, Bianca was dead eyeing me...like whats up wit that?" I was serious. She actin like we was kissing in front of her. I would never do that to her cuz I know she still like him. But for real she needa get over him cuz he don't like her ass.

"Don't even give her the light of day, just do you" that's why I love Neyssa. She always there. She my other half.

"Oh look its one of Jeremiahs hoes" Bianca said as she walked passed us.

"Don't get mad cuz you can't satisfy your man" I was pissed.

"Whatever" she saidm

"Yeah walk you piece if shit wrapped in skin" Neyssa said smiling.

Wow.