20: The Abduction: Part 1

*Nariah pov*

It was the struggles to sleep on the bed. My arm was killing me. I woke up frustrated. Brian said it would heal in about a week but shit...that's mad far away.

I looked over to my side and of course Jeremiah wasn't there, probably at the trap with the guys. I decided to pay em a visit.

I took a shower, n brushed my teeth. I through on a pair of white shorts, and a black tank top, put my hair in a high messy bun and slipped on my retro 7's, grabbed my keys and was out the door.

-The trap-

I pulled up and got out the car. His lil guards was outside of course. They stepped aside to let me pass n I went upstairs. I stopped by the door and everyone looked at me. Oh great...a room full of guys, ugh.

"Ayee bae wassup" Jeremiah said with a cigar in his hand. "Came to see you" I said as I sat on his lap. "Hey sis" I heard I voice say.

"What you doing here, kyri?" I said

"He joining" Jj said puffing out smoke.

"Just like daddy. Just know yhu ain't a rookie kyri. You dealing with the best now. Don't mess up like last time.And totally off topic but take care of Neyssa, she means a lot to me." I said to him. He smiled a bit and nodded.

"What you mean mess up?" Jeremiah asked and everyone looked

"Let's just say it's why y'all haven't seen him in a while. He was young and stupid...and still is." I said smiling a bit. He chuckled and shaked his head.

"Ight y'all we gotta hit this spot, they feelin they could get the stuff n not give the money. They owe us 20g." Jeremiah said.

All the guys (Andre, Justin, Daniel, Golani, DeShawn, Brian, Brandon, Jody, Kaseem, Jahari, Alvaro, kyri, n 2 others) they started to load up.

"Go back to the house, Amari will stay with you. I'm not taking any chances. I have someone watching the girls so don't worry to much. I love you" he said as he kissed me on my forehead.

"I love you to. Be safe."

~??? Pov~

Y'all thought you was gonna get rid of my boy and get away with it? You must really been tweaking. But don't worry about it cause he only wanted one.

~Neyssa pov~

I was in my room on wattpad. These books make me wanna jump in and slap some people. My ma was at work, and Jeremiah had some type of guy outside protecting me or something.

Pop pop Pop

I looked out my window and saw two guys busting down the door.

Lord why me? Why not Bianca?

I locked all 5 latches on my door grabbed my phone, went in the bathroom, locked all 6 latches.

I tried to call anyone but it was too late.

"Amilio! We got her!"

He through me on the floor and tied my hands behind me. I saw another guy walk through the door. "Hey sweetheart" he said.

"Do I know you?" I spat.

"It doesn't really matter now, does it?" He said.

-Kyri pov-

We was in the van about to hit this spot but I got a feeling something wasn't right. "Jeremiah...Somethings wrong"

"What you mean?"

"I don't know. It's just a feeling..."

My phone rang.

Me- Hello

Nariah- I know you feel it to

Me- what you talking about?

Nariah- there's something wrong.

Me- you just being paranoid

Nariah-nigga dont call me paranoid. Put Jeremiah on phone.

I handed it to him.

Jeremiah pov

Me- You kno not to call me when I'm in my situations.

Amari- nigga it's me. J.V was just shot bro. Wasn't he protecting Neyssa?

Me- fuck. Do not tell Nariah, or any of the girls. Just wait for kyri And Justin to get there.

~Neyssa pov~

I groaned in pain.

"Boss, what we suppose to do now?" One of his dogs asked.

"How you gonna hold me hostage and you don't even got a plan...Ed" I said.

He looked at me with his ugly red eyes.

"Oh are you gonna say Something? You probably can't cuz you choking on my dick." I said taunting him.

He was about to lung at me but his boss stopped him. "She just taunting you, chill" he said.

"We taking her to the trap, let's go! " He said.

If y'all don't find me soon...