Chapter 14

*Nariahs Pov*

I woke up the next morning feelin a bit funny...I mean last night We did some un-mentionable things but that's not the point. I ran for the bathroom and basically threw up, jeremiah came and held my hair up for me. "Baby girl you ok?" he asked helping me get up. "does it look like I'm ok?" I said a bit stressed. His face hardened a little bit "sorry...but no I'm not" then a thought came to mind. "Um JJ could it be that im...you know...pregnant ?" . It went silent for a moment as if he stopped breathing.

*Jeremiahs Pov*

I was shocked when I heard those words come out her mouth but at the same time I wasn't shocked. I know I want to have a baby with her, but just not now. However if she is pregnant, ill be the best dad I could possibly be. I'm not going to be like de other niggas who just run and leave they child. "If that's the case, then you gotta take one of those test thingies" she laughed a little but she nodded. I left so she could clean up a bit. I checked my phone. Damn, its 4 am. I decided to call Andre and tell him to come over since that's her close friend.

Me: Andre...

Andre: who the fuck be callin at...4:05 in the damn morning

Me: nigga shut up. Its Jeremiah. I need to talk to you, stop by the house

Andre: why cant you say it now

Me: its too important now hurry up!

Andre: ight. gimme 30 minutes

Me: iight

*Andre Pov*

what could be so damn important that hast to be said at 4 in the morning. There's not even light outside. Lord give me patients. Anyways I heard nariahs brother Kyri was back...man I aint finna see this nigga in a long time. He gotta be at least 18-19 by now. Man, I cant wait to see him. Nariah would never tell you about Kyri, she would say that shes an only child but its only to keep her safe. If they did see each other, they would play it off as friends, enemies, or strangers. He was...is gang related so you know that drill already.

*Nariah Pov*

I decided to all up Neyssa cause I did not want to go in Walgreens by myself looking for a stupid pregnancy test.

Neyssa: Hello?

Me: You need to wake up girl! I need you to come somewhere with me

Neyssa: Why me? Don't you have other friends...what about andre? its 4:30 in the morning I 'ont wanna go nowhere.

Me: Because you mean everything to me and im not dealing with Andres morning attitude

Neyssa: whatever

Me: Love you too.

I through on some jeans and a whit button down shirt, with slippers and was on my way."nya where you going?" I heard a voice say. I turned around and saw Amari standing there. Not even seconds later Stacy and Daniel walked in. Why the hell are these people in here, Its not even 5 in the morning yet. Oh lord. "Oh um...im gonna go pick up neyssa and where going to the store for something...yeah..." I said awkwardly. "Can I come" why the hell does he always wanna go somewhere with me, im not gonna say no cuz that's mean...but if I say yes and he finds out what im buying hes going to freak, lord help me. "um sure"

Here we go.

*Walgreens*

This is the last time I ever put Amari and Neyssa in the same car together. The whole time they arguing about how annoying each other is, while they annoying the crap out of me!

we walked in the store and I couldn't take it no more. "can you guys shut up for 5 seconds, geez!" I whispered yelled cause I did not want to make a scene. "ok...1....2....3" Amari started to count like the ass he is. I couldn't even think because they started arguing again and this time it was about me. "Can you guys hop off my dick, and let me think. please im literally begging you guys"

I seperated from them and went looking for the pregnancy test.
"Hello" I looked up and saw who it was. "Hi" I said to him.

*kyri pov*

"Is that all you have to say to me after all this time?...Wow nice to know you care" I said in a sad teasing tone. I saw her eyes start to tear up. I quickly ran up to her and hugged her tightly. "I missed you so much" she said starting to cry. "I know. I missed you to" I said. This was the first time I've ever seen her cry. Even when dad past. I noticed something in her hand...it was "is that what I think it is?" I said raising her hand with the pregnancy test with it. She was quiet. "Wow nya baby, you've been busyyyy." I started to laugh and she joined. "Hush. Anyways after I get this come with me I want to formally introduce you to everyone."