Chapter 5

*Jeremiah House* Saturday*

I woke up and looked in the mirror. BOIIIIII I looked jacked up, like it was no joke. I hopped in the shower and cleaned myself up. I put on a pair of his basketball shorts, and a tank top.

"Mornin ma" Jeremiah woke up.
Before y'all say anything. We did NOT do anything last night, so don't be instagating shit.

"Morning" I said smiling a Lil bit. I Heard my phone buzz.

We outside.

The text message read. Tf
It was a group chat between everybody. I heard the door bust open.

"Aye ya boys in here" Daniel yelled as he walked in.

"Um excuse me, I'm a girl" stacy said in a smartass tone.

"Oh, sorry I didn't notice" Daniel was chuckling, but then he scooped stacy in his arms "you know I'm just playing baby girl" they had Lil crushes on each other, nun big tho.

"Its nice to see y'all, but ...why yall here???" Jeremiah ask resting his head in the crook of my neck. Amari had gave that ill stink look. Ain't nobody got time for DAT.

"Aye we need a have family dinner, and just for everybody to chill and have fun" Andre said. Of course, all he ever wants and talks about is food. And the funny thing is, he mad skinny and got a six pack...

"I'm down fo that" jeremiah sounded a bit off. "Yo hook up the play station, I'm bout to beat you in 2k15" justin said mad hype.

"Yo nya, lemme talk to you for a sec" amari had pulled me outside.

"Wassup?" I really don't wanna hear his foolishness. He is so stubborned and stingy, its like how did I even like this guy.

"Wassup with you and jeremiah? Y'all cuffed?" Why does everyone care so damn much. Like can't I just have my bae in peace without any annoying questions.

"Yes amari" I said in a bored tone.

"Wow. After all we been through. You know what I don't even care, its in the past. But I know you still got feelings for me...so Imma be patient" he said smiling.

"You know what amari? I do got sumthin for you..." I said walking up to him real close.

"Really? What is that" he said about to kiss me.

"DEEZ NUTZ" I yelled right in his face. Haha I was rolling. He looked mad for a sec but joined in a bit after.

"We good?" He asked.

"We always were" I said blushing a little bit. He hugged me but it was 'that' type of hug. Like I wrapped my arms around his neck and he wrapped my arms around my waist. Yeah...that type of hug.

After a while of loudness the girls and the guys separate.

*Jeremiahs POV*

The boys and I were chillin outside.

"Boiii I ont know what was wassup wit stacy last night, but she was turnt" Daniel said laughing.

"Stfu you know all you want is that Ass" Justin said laughing.

"Yo you should not be talkin my nigga" I said " you be given Casey dem looks" I wiggled my eyebrows.

"Be quie-"

"Bring yall re-tarted behinds inside, we needa get cooking" nariah yelled for us.

We all was mumbling under our breath's. Its mad funny we be mad hype to fight and shit but when it comes to nariah its like...Zippppp.

"What we making?"

"Jerk chicken, rice and peas, and macoroni pie...amari will you help me with the rice?" Nya had asked him. Im a hatin ass nigga right now. Bruh.

*A hour later* Nariahs POV*

"Amari stopppp" he was throwing flour all over me...wait...tf we don't even need flour... I tried to run away but he grabbed me by my waist and started tickling me.

"OK ok I'm sorry" I couldn't stop laughing. He was weak.
I went to Jeremiah room to find something to put on...but there was something white under his pillow.
It was white dust almost...I smelled it

Oh god. Jeremiah. Drugs?