22: The Abduction: Part 3

_Kyri pov_

I got out the car to stacys house and I didn't see nariahs car nor Dankinas. "Fuck"

"Come on, I know where they went... Kyri chill." Justin said.

"Nah I can't you don't know my sister. She'll get herself killed if it comes up to that" I said sighing.

"Lets go"

-Neyssa pov-

"Amilio someone at the door. It's a girl." His friend Said. Amilio ran up the steps.

_Amilio pov_

I answered the door and this light skin girl was standing there. She was about 5'7. But she was cute though.

"Wassup ma? You lost?" I asked looking her up and down. She got a fatty.

"Nah just looking for somewhere to chill...it looks like I got the right spot" she said Biting her lip seductively .

She looked way to familiar but I can't put my finger on it. I told her to come in. She had on some blue shorts and a black crop top with the Columbia 11's.

We went downstairs. "Hey who's that?" She asked.

_Neyssa pov_

I saw Nariah standing by the door. She mouthed something 'where's his friends?'

I mouthed back 'upstairs'

Then amilio came from behind her and kissed her on her neck. "Dont worry about it" he said. I almost busted out laughing, her face was so disgusted. Ew nigga left a hicky.

All of a sudden Nariah raised a bandana across her face , and pushed him into the floor.

"What the fuck" amilio chuckled
"You ain't gon do nothing"

Nariah put a gun to his head "Try me"

_Amari pov_

"The main one is Neyssa. Focus on getting her out. I don't know what Nariah doing but I know she not retarded".

We all agreed and got out the car. 3 guys started running out aiming at us.

Pop pop pop

They were lying down now. We went in, down the stairs and saw Nariah tying up ...Amilio?

"Sis you good?" Kyri went up to her

"Yeah just untie Neyssa" she said.

Kyri pov

I almost felt like crying when I saw her sitting there helpless. And it takes a real man to admit that. I untied her and examined her up and down to see if there was any bruises.

"I'm glad you ok" I said hugging her

"I'm glad your here...but nigga this ain't the time to be hugging. Lets go!"

"Nariah you go with Neyssa and Justin. Me and Amari will handle this" I said. She nodded.

-Nariah pov-

We got to my car and went in.

"Wheres the rest of em ?" Justin asked.

"The trap" I said starting to drive.

"Ok. Neyssa you good? You look a lil shaked up back there." Justin said looking at Neyssa through the mirror

"I'm fine."

She was Lying.

"Ok."

We got to the trap. I walked inside and saw everyone there ...except for the guys. They must still be on that job.

All the girls ran to Neyssa.

"Ok ok ok I miss y'all too" Neyssa said annoyed yet happy at the same time.

Everyone sat down and took a breather. "Neyssa we really was worried. We didn't know what we was getting ourselves into." Bianca said.

Neyssa just nodded. "Does anyone got Rice Krispes ?"

Bruh after all that, she asks for rice krispes ... My god.

The guys walked in and all had a releaved look when they saw Neyssa. "So you guys not even gonna gimme a hug....wow..." She said.

All the guys ran up to her and hugged her tightly one by one.
I'm glad to have the family back.

*Kyri pov*

She was so short compared to me. I felt a sense of calm when she wrapped her arms around my waist. "I'm glad to have you back" I said.

"Yeah well...me to. But don't take so long next time, alright?" She said smirking.

I chuckled and nodded. I leaned in slightly and kissed her gently.

I heard 'Aw's' from the girls and pulled away.

*Jeremiah pov*

I went outside with Nya. "You are one crazy lil thing aren't you?" I said.

"I wouldn't say I'm that crazy...just crazy enough to keep everyone sane." We chuckled.

"Yeah. But you guys are all PriceLess and I couldn't imagine being without you guys. It wouldn't be worth living if I couldn't see your beautiful eyes every morning. Or hearing Stacy and Daniels argue every now and then. Or even Neyssa and Amari. Your my ride or die, Together till the end."

I kissed her gently, so much emotion running through me.

She pulled away and looked directly in my eyes "Together Till the End"

It was A fun ride. See you when Snow falls. Xoxo

-Nariah and the family.