chapter 11

Nariah pov*

I'm thinking back and I'm like...Damn. This week has been in full shock to me. I realize now that I put jeremiah Andre and myself in danger that day. All I'm thinking is, what if he had gotten off that motion sensor? What if I hadent known about the bombs? What would've of happend if I left the situation to jeremiah and the gang?

I'm sitting down thinking about all these questions and possible answers to them. This shit is serious, it's not a game. There's no scores. There's no points. It's real.

"Nya you straight?" Andre came up to me. We were helping him clean up his house after what happened.
"Yeah I'm good, just thinking" I said giving a smile.
"Thinking about?" Nosey.
"Nothing that concerns your worries." I said tapping his nose.

***

"Justin get up!" I yelled at him. His lazy self would not get off the damn couch. "But that's mad work" Bruh.
"Justin!" I laughed a little and he joined in to. He pulled me on him. "Justinnnnnnn. Come on we gotta help Andre stop playing" I said still laughing. "Gimme 5 minutes" he said closing his eyes falling asleep. "Fine, if you don't get up in 5 minutes Imma throw all the mop water on you...try me" I said walking away.

*Stacy pov*

Nariah thought that I was going to clean. Girl bye. Cleaning is the man's job not mine. I cook, I'm smart, and look good...what more do you need?

I looked from my phone and saw Daniel staring at me. "Yes?" I said sassing a lil bit. "What? Why can't I stare at something so beautiful?" He said smiling. "Nigga plz, you wish you could have sumthin' this beautiful" I said laughing.

"I'm so tiredddddd." Cassandra came in. "Help me Stacy" she said handing me a broom. "Thats not my problem" I said looking back to my phone. "Yeah, but you didn't have a problem with Daniel" she mumbled. Amari and alvaro started laughing. "Be quiet" I said getting up and going upstairs.

*Jeremiah pov*

I'm passed all that stuff that happend with Jerome. Like that's nothing new to me. But what I can't believe is what I just heard. Nariah kissed Amari. Boiiiiiii. I'm just I'm that mood where your like...really Nigga? But Imma talk about it with her and see what she says. I ain't tryna get all mad because I know we wasn't in a good place at that time, and you know Amari and his bullshit always tryna pull sumthin', so I don't know.

"Nariah" I said loud enough so she could here me.

"Yeah JJ" she said coming in from the kitchen. "We need a talk." I said " ok"

We went on the porch and sat down.
"Wassup?" Damn. Imma just be real. "You feel like you gotta tell me anything that I don't know about?"

*nariah pov*

What? What could I possibly keep from hi- oh shoot. It wasn't a dream wasn't it. The kiss. Shit it was before we fell asleep that day. O God.

"Back when you first told me you were in all this gang and drug dealing stuff, I was in mix emotions. I was angry, sad, disappointed. I just didn't know what to do. So I went to someone who I thought could make me calm. Amari. I didn't plan on it but he kissed me. It didn't mean anything...I'm with you. There's no person I rather be with. I would give my life for you. I think I've proven that already. So don't think for second that I didn't regret it as soon as I did it."

*jeremiah pov*

I knew she ment every word. I'm not mad at her, I just wish she would've told me right when it happened. She's my ride or die and no matter what opsticals we face we going defeating them together. Amari is such an ass for letting her go. She is truley amazing.