Chapter 7.

Nariah POV*

I jumped up. I woke up on amari's lap. Was that a dream?. "Ma you good?" He asked.

"Yea, but Imma head home."

"Ight Imma swing by later on" .

Its a new day. New attitude. OK.

I pulled up at my house and went inside.

"Nariah! What the hell is wrong with you, girl! Got me wondering all round dis damn house! Have you lost ya god damn mind?! Get yo black ass up them stairs." My ma yelled. I looked at my mama real closely.

"Stop yelling at me mama! You act like you all innocent, when you not. You got me wondering where the hell you at when you be disappearing all hours in the night! Who you be wit mama? Please do tell me. Cuz you sure as hell know I ont be messin around outside." I know I'm wrong for yelling at her but I'm tired and sick of the bull.

"That is nun of your business"

"Yes it is." I looked her dead in her eyes. "Dad would be so disappointed"

"Don't you dare talk about that man in this house! He is a disgrace'

"He may have been a drug dealer and he may have been a killer, but he loved you and me. He loved us till he could love no more. If that's a disgrace, then I don't know what you are." I left just like that. Guess I could forget about that new attitude.

*Neyssa POV*

Me and Stacy was munchin on some takis, when I heard a soft knock at the door. I opened it and nariah fell to the floor crying.

"Baby girl what's wrong" I wrapped my arms around her.

"I-its t-to m-much" she said in between sniffles.

"Come inside"

"Nya? Something wrong?" Stacy came over.

"No Stacy, nothing is wrong. That's why she's crying...of course there's something wrong!" I said to her.

We took nariah upstairs in my room.

"First Jeremiah and the guys, drugs, gangs, my mom, my dad...its to much

***

She finally calmed down after a few hours.

"Come, let's go to the mall or something. You needa get all this stuff off ya mind. You down?"

"You already know" she said smiling.
Yasssssssss, my girl is back.

*the mall* Nariah POV*

I actually had a good time. "Yo nariah, look to ya left" Stacy whispered. I looked over and it was this cute light skin guy, wit that faded hair cut, and big brown eyes. I smiled and looked down.

He walked over to us wit his friends. "Hey girls, how y'all doing?" He asked. Neyssa was blushin OD at one of his friends. "Hey" I said blushing.

"Aye you a shy one, what's ya name?" He asked. "Nariah and you?"

"Beautiful name, I'm Jody, that's jerome and over there is amilio." I waved to the other guys to notice Neyssa and Jerome flirting. "We gotta go, lemme get ya number so we could talk tho" he handed me his phone and I put in my number and saved it as 'baby girl nya'.

They walked off and me and Stacy shared the same look.
"Why y'all look like that" Neyssa asked.

"Mm you know why" Stacy said laughing.
"We saw you give him ya number girl. Why you tryna keep it on the low, we not dumb" Stacy said laughing harder.

"No you not dumb, you just ED" I was rolling.

***Neyssa house***

"Nya JJ said him and the guys coming over in 5" Neyssa yelled.

"Ight Imma go take a shower"

*Neyssa POV*.

I don't know why stacy was trippin. He was cute, I don't got a bae,and he was feeling me so...

"Aye necci we here" Justin yelled as he walked in.

"Hey y'all wassup"

"Nun, but where nariah at I needa talk to her" both amari and Jeremiah said at the same time. Bruh.

"Umm she's upstairs. Just try not to make her mad, she's been through enough today" I just shook my head.

*Jeremiah POV*

I went upstairs and heard nariah on the phone with someone...a guy matter of fact. I walked in and sat down next to her.

"Hold on jody , I'll call you back" she hung up the phone."wassup?" She asked normally.

"Wassup? Wassup with us? Do you forgive me? Where are we at right now?"

"Where the same nothings changed"
She looked a bit off. Uh uh we needa change that.

"Well in that case..." I snatch her phone and ran away. "Jeremiah! Come back!" She called playfully. "If you want it back you gotta chase me" I teased her. In her luck, she had on basketball shorts a vest, and Jordan's on.

*Neyssa POV*

We was all talking when we saw jeremiah run through the living room like a clown. Then we saw nariah running after him. Tf was happening? Jeremiah ran back into the living room, where we was at and sat down.

"What did you do?" I asked.

Before he could answer, mariah came and snatched what look like her phone out of his hands.

"Thank you and goodbye" she said smiling.

"Aye, you ain't getting off that easy" he pulled her down in his lap and she rested her head on his chest.

"Awww y'all so adorable" I whined.

Nariahs phone rang and her face Litt up. "Hello?" She said. "Ayeee wassup" it sounded like what's his name...frank...Jason...jarod...Jody, yeah that's it, Jody. "Nun jus chillen wit the FAM, how bout you?". "Nun, but I wanted to hang out later on. Me you, Jerome and ya Lil friend, Neyssa".

*nariah POV*

Nosey Niggas. They all watching and listening. "Sure, be over by 9"
"Ight ma, see you soon". I hung up the phone.

"Damn y'all nosey." I said laughing.

"Who's Jody?" Jeremiah and Andre said at the same time.

"He's a friend" I said plainly. "Neyssa, we gotta a date so let's get ready" I pulled Neyssa up and we went to her room.

*Justin POV*

"Ooo jeremiah got competition"

"Be quiet you yackass"

"Whatever, but any of y'all seen Bianca recently?". For real I ain't see her in days.

"Nah she be MIA." Andre said .

"You know that boo adon? Yeah, I heard she be ova by him" golani said smiling.

"Awww the two elephants finally found each other" Stacy said. We was all on the ground laughing.

"Nah but when we gonna find each other" Daniel said to stacy.

"We been found each other Daniel, I'm just tryna loose you now." I was weak.

"Damn Stacy, that's foul"

We heard someone walk in.

"Where nariah and Neyssa at?"