21: The Abduction: Part 2

Amari pov

I had to get Nariah away, but you already know how that's gonna go. She so stubborn it's annoying.
I decided to do something I knew she couldnt resist.

I went behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. "Amari, this is not the time and you keep forgetting that I'm locked." She said trying to take my hands off.

"I know but look, Me Kyri and Justin are gonna go check it out. In the meantime why don't you go over by Stacy. Cassandra, Bianca, and Damkina will be there." I said resting my head in the crook of her neck.

"Alright. But just be safe ok? You a pain in the ass but you mean a lot." She said kissing me on the cheek. With that she left.

_Neyssa pov_

"Dont you dare touch me!" I kicked at him. I was in a grey room with no Windows with my hands tied behind my back.

"You a feisty one, I could see why Jerome liked you",amilio said licking his lips.

"Nigga don't say it like he was a trophy, he barely a piece of scrap." I spat.

"Oh no that's no way to speak to big daddy" he inched closer and closer...

"-yo G! We got a problem" one of his guys interrupted

"Ight gimme a sec...you got lucky" he said to me.

I gave him the illest stink look. Guys hurry up and find me.

_Nariah pov_

"So what we gonna do?" Stacy asked.

I told them how I was feeling and they was down with me. I love them so much, they with me even if they not sure with my upcoming decisions. I couldn't ask for more.

"Stacy where's Daniel room?" I asked

"Upstairs...why?

_Stacy pov_

I have no idea what's going on all i know is that it's about to get turnt.

Nariah quickly ran upstairs and everyone followed her. She took down a painting and there was a safe.

I was speechless, I never knew about that...and how did she know it was there.

She took out guns and bullets and started to load up each one. Then she got a whole bunch of wires and started fiddling with them.

"Cassandra come help me." She said

Cassandra went over to her and whispered "what are you doing ?"

"Oh you know what I'm doing now help me...we boutta go thug for a day." She said. Oh Lord not again.

"We're gonna go over to Jerome old trap house and we gonna get Neyssa. Now before you say anything, your not going in. While I talk to the guards outside, damkina, Bianca, and Stacy will plant these 4 bombs surrounding the trap. Dont worry they will only go off of I press a button. Now, the guys will eventually figure out and come. From there on they will handle what I'm guessing is Amilio and his friends. when you finish, leave and go to Jj trap. You'll be safe there, ok? Everyone got it?" I said.

"What about me" Cassandra asked. "You'll be with me" I said.

"Wait Nariah ... How do you know all of this?" Bianca asked.

"I don't."

_Kyri pov_

Me and Justin got to Jeremiah house wear Amari and Nariah supposed to be. I walked inside to see Amari already loading up. "Yo were my sis?"

"She went over by the girls, she safe don't worry"

I nodded my head...but then I realized something.

"Wait...you sent Nariah, my lil sister, who was raised with all this, with the girls, with her knowing something's wrong.?" I said getting worried. He looked at me Like he just found out what I was implying. We ran too the car

"Lord please don't let her do nothing stupid"