chapter 12

*Stacy pov*

He said 'I came for you' ok. So obviously he doesn't know my rules. #5 don't come for me unless I sent for you. "Ok your funny. What's the real reason you came" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Do you see me laughing? I came for you. We needa talk" he said with a straight face. I nodded my head and we went in the kitchen.

"Look I know we don't talk a lot but ever since that party, I've been feeling some type of way towards you. I just need you" when he said that my face softened but then I remembered what type of guy he was...is. "Guys like you only want girls with big asses so you could tell ya boys that you smashed them. That's it.So no. I have zero feelings for you. Period"

*Nariah pov*

Damani is an ass If he think Stacy will go to him. She's smarter then that. Hes been with every Thot and hoe. And that's disgusting. Damani came out, slamming the screen door and speeding off. What's his problem?

Stacy came out and sat down like nothing happened. "Desperate people these days" she mumbled.

*Next morning*

"Goodmorning, love" jeremiah said in a British accenft.

"Good morning" I said smiling. Jersmiahs birthday was in two weeks and I have to do something for him. He's the most amazing, mesmerizing-

"You good?" He asked interrupting my thoughts.

"Yeah just thinking"

My phone started to Ring.

Me: Hello?

???: Hey girl!!!

Me: not to be rude, but who is this?

???: you really don't remember Me...wow but it's Damkina!!!

Me: Oh ! Hey wassup I haven't heard from you in the longest!

Damkina: I know but I got some news...I'm moving back to Brooklyn!

Me: Ayeeeee what day though?

Damkina: Turn around.

I looked behind me and there she was. I ran up to her and gave her a bear hug. "Damn Nariah. I ain't know you missed me that much" she said laughing.

"Well you clearly don't know me to well" I said smiling. But how she know where jeremiah house was?... Unless. I turned around and faced a smiling JJ

"You did this?"

"I thought you needed a little high light after all the stuff that happend" he said. My face softened into a cheesy smile.

"Your the best" I said moving from damkina to him, kissing him softly on the lips.

"I know"

"I missed a lot haven't I?" Damkina said looking confused.

I nodded my head. Time to catch up.

*Few hours later*

I told her everything from beginning to end. From when JJ first told me he had feelings for me, to up to Jerome.

" Damnnnnn. Wow but about ya mom, you really needa talk to her cuz that's ya mom's and no one can replace her. Imagine if your mom was gone, what would you do then"

She made a good point...but I ont know. It's Been so long. I guess it's worth a try.

*Moms House*

I was walking up the block when I saw Amari sitting on my mom steps.

"What you doing here?" I asked