Chapter 15

Cassandra pov*

I haven't talked to Justin since that day...you know...the kiss. I don't know what was wrong with me. I got a text from him saying to meet him at his house so I said ok.

*******************

"Hey ma" he said as he got up from the front step to hug me. "Hey" I said a bit shyly. "Look how I got you, and we didn't even get in the conversation yet" he said smiling a bit. "Wow you must really like me...I knew you couldn't resist your spiderman"
I chuckled "you are so corny"

"Yeah, but it made you smile" he said that and pulled me on his lap. "You know I love you right?" He said looking directly into my eyes. "I know" I said with a smirk. He leaned in and kissed me. It was so passionate, it felt like we were intertwined with one another. I put my hand on his chest and could feel his heart beat...but then I noticed something. It was going at the exact same paste as mine. We pulled away at the same time.
That's bae right there.

*Stacy pov*

Me and Daniel was at Jeremiah house...wait, what? Why are we here at the first place. Anyways we was playing on the play station being bored as hell. Amari had came back cuz he said he couldn't deal with neyssa anymore. Ha! What did my girl do now but so on. "Daniel I'm hungry" I whinned. "Make us some breakfast then" he said demanding. Ooo this boy like trying me but ok then.

I made pancakes, eggs, and bacon. I handed him the plate "want syrup baby?" I asked saying in a baby voice. "Yes shnookums" he said playing along. I got the bottle of syrup and dumped it all on his head "here you go"

"Oh shit" Amari said trying to hold in his laughs. Jeremiah just shook his head "nah you better not have got syrup on my leather couch..." He got up and went upstairs to his room and slammed the door. What's his problem. We saw Nariah walk in with neyssa and some guy.

"Hey, you guys this is my brother...kyri." Nariah said. I mean I knew kyri when we were kids but I never knew it was her brother.

*Nariah pov*

Yeah they knew of kyri, I didn't tell them he was my brother for safety.

"I'll explain everything to you guys later but does anyone know where my jj is?"

"In his room. I think somethings wrong though" Stacy said.

I jogged upstairs to his room and saw him lying down with his arm covering his face.

"Baby what's wrong?... If it's about the pregnant thing...don't worry cuz I'm not." I said a lil sad.

"No, no it's not that...I'm fine"

"Jeremiah James are you serious right now. I know when there's something wrong and I know when you lie and I don't mean to sound mean but tell me what wrong" I said lying down next to him.

"My m-mom ...she died" he started to sniffle.

"Oh my god. I'm so sorry" I wanted to cry myself.

I laid down all the way and he put his head on my chest. Then he got up violently. "Its just so fucking messed up! How could this happen!? If they didn't send me away probably none of this would be happening right now!" He through everything off the dresser. I tried to calm him down but it wasn't working. "Dont touch me! Just don't do anything! You don't know what this feels like!" He punched a whole in a wall.

"Are you forgetting that my own father was shot and killed right in front of me when I was 7 years old!"

He stiffend. "I k-know I'm sorry...I-it's just-"

"No shhhhh it's ok. I know...I know. You don't need to explain." I said as I laid his head in the crook of my neck.

Life is very beautiful, but sometimes it's time to let go
-Nariah.

A/N- ok Srry if I update late. I'm in another country so it's hard with the WiFi so give me sympathy. Hehe xD anyways vote plz luv u byeee.