Chapter 8

*Jeremiah POV*

"Aye wassup, you must be Jody" I got up and dapped him. "Yeah, they ready?" He asked. He was muggin mad hard. Bruh.

we both looked to the stairs where we saw nariah and Neyssa walking down. Damn, nariah look sexy... How come she don't dress up for me like that? Neyssa look good to.

"You look sexy ma" I said to her.

"Awe thank you".

"What time y'all bout to be back?" I ont know this nigga.

"Don't worry I got em" Jody said...the fuck was i asking you???

"Ight nya Imma call you, OK?"
She waved me goodbye.

I waited for till they left. "Yo we needa head to the trap and figure out who dis nigga is" I said. They all nodded they heads and we was out.

Nariah POV*

I know I look good, shoot. I had on a black fitted short dress, the back was covered with chains, and some black pumps. Girl was on fleek. Neyssa looked good to, she had on a white long silky dress with a long cut on the side and some white sandles.

"So Jody where we going?" I asked.

"You'll see when we get there" he smiled. He grabbed my hand and slowly interwinded our fingers.

"Nariah you needa watch ya self" Neyssa said trying to remind me about Jeremiah. No one will ever be able to steel me away from him. He's my ride or die...just like that.

"What she talking about?"

"Its nothing"

The car started to slow down. It was a beach. Not just any beach...My dad proposed to my mom at this beach.
I got sad for a moment, feeling the emptiness in my life without him.

"Nariah you straight?" I smiled and grab his hand.

"Stop worrying and let's go by the water!!!" I squeeled like a 5 year old. He just laughed and came along.

It looked so beautiful. The water was sparkling from the light off the moon... And all I'm thinking is, shouldn't this be me and Jeremiah???

Then we stopped walking and Jody pointed at something.

Oh. My. God.

Neyssa and Jerome was having a full on make out on the sand. It was cute and disgusting. "Get a room!" I yelled.

They just laughed and kissed more. Ew

Then Jody had a serious look on his face. He leaned in about to kiss me. I pushed him away.

"No no no" I said shaking my head.

"Whats wrong?"

"I can't do that, Jody" I didn't tell him about Jeremiah. Yea I talked to him for like 8 hours straight but that part...didn't come up.

"Why not? Its not like you got a boyfriend" he said, then he saw the look on my face.

"Lemme guess its Jeremiah isn't it?" I nodded my head feeling a bit guilty.

"Well why didn't you just tell me that? Look you a real chill girl nariah, that's why I came up to at the mall. If we gotta be friends then let's be friends" he smiled. I smiled back we continued. He took that well.

*few hours later*

"Its 12 in the mornin, we should get home...plus Im freezing." I said shivering. He handed me his jacket and covered me with it.

"Ight let's go. Jerome got a car so don't worry bout Neyssa."

We had the best time. We was laughing and being idiots. I like the fact that I could be a kid around him, its comforting.

*Jeremiahs POV*

We had went to the trap and found nun bout this guy. All we found out was that he used to sell around the hood but nothin higher den that.

I was in my kitchen wit Andre. "Where nariah at, its 12:30 and I ont trust this guy" Andre complained.

We heard the door open and in walked in a nariah. I just went upstairs to my room and locked the door.

Nariah POV*

"Hey Andre"

"Hey cakey, how was it?" Why would he care? Andre barely asks those types of questions.

"It was good. What wrong with JJ?"

"That's what u bout to find out, anyways I'm gone. Imma see you tomorrow". He hugged me goodbye.

I went upstairs and knocked on the door. "JJ what's up with you? Open the door" I heard the lock twist and opened it.

"Why you acting like this?"

" did you have fun with him"

*Jeremiah POV*

I know I sounded jealous and I was jealous.

She sat on the bed next to me.

"Jeremiah look at me" I growled a Lil bit, but looked at her.

"Do you trust me?" She looked in my eyes. I trust this girl with my life. She means everything to me. She my ride or die...just like that.

"Of course I trust you, its that nigga I don't trust"

"I can handle myself and best believe I won't allow him to do anything I'm not comfortable with. I don't want him...I want you and only you." When she said that, I was hype.

I leaned in and kissed her. We went at a slow paste. She was showing me how she felt towards me.

"You ready?" I asked her. She slowly nodded her head.

Here we go.