chapter 16

Bianca POV

Yeah I know y'all haven't heard from me in a while. I wasn't even in Brooklyn. I was in California dealing with my deadbeat dad. Yeah but I'm back in Brooklyn now. I was currently walking to Arons house. And before you start instagating shit he's just a close friend I've known for 12 Years now.

***

"Hey lil one wassup?" He asked as he opened the door for me to come in.

"Nun just got back into town. I wanted to catch up with the gi-" I stopped talking when I saw my four favorite people in the whole world.

They all jumped up and hugged me. "Heyyyyyyyy, how you guys been it's been the longest since I've seen y'all" I said as I watched, Stacy, Casey, damkina and neyssa

"Nah we was just chillen" the said at the same time. We all just started laughing.

"Wait how you guys knew I was gonna be here?" I asked in slight confusion.

"Golani. Justin. Alvaro." Stacy said shaking her head.

We all just caught up with each other.

"Hey where's Nariah?" I asked. Usually you couldn't miss her with her loud self

Neyssa Pov

We was leaving to meet Bianca here but Nariah said she wasn't gonna come cuz of Jeremiah.
I try to ask why but she kept going around the question. Like 'really bitch' I know when you tryna skip some shit, don't be slick. But anyways she said for us to just leave without her. The guys left to go to the race track and here we are.

"Um something came up."

I tried not to mention Jeremiah cuz remember the last time...yeah

"Oh ok"

Bianca pov.

Yeah I was a little side ways when I heard that Nariah didn't come cuz of her boyfriend, Jeremiah.
Like how you expect me to feel if u don't come to see me cuz a boy. Like come on nariah. You serious? But anyways lemme not worry bout that.

"Nah so what's been up with you, anything new?" Stacy asked. Ok whenever Stacy asks a question like that she wanna know if there's a guy involved. Typical Stacy oh Lord.

"Well if you need to know, I'm starting to feel a certain way for Adon..." I said kinda shyly.

"Well of course you've known him since y'all was 5" Casey said.

"No....Like I know I love him as a friend and stuff but I mean falling in love with him" everybody looked at me like I was crazy. Except damkina.

Damkina pov*

I didn't really give two fucks about Adon. He just gets under my skin. You know that feeling you get when you know someone throwing shade and you know they don't like you.

"We seriously need like a real conversation with everyone. Like see where everyone's mind is at." I suggested. Everyone just needs to catch up.

"Yeah we had that already when Nariah and Amari had cooked dinner and we ate as one family..." Casey said.

"Yeah but there was tension cuz of Jeremiah and his stupidity...damn can't a nigga act smart for just one day lord" neyssa cut in. Everyone was rolling.

"Ok so obviously we gotta try again " I said trying to convince them.

"Yeah that wouldn't be bad...it should be at Jeremiah house since its the biggest. And everyone needa be there including Golani and alvaro" neyssa said.

"Ok we'll set it up, but Bianca we gonna bounce, I'll call you later" we all said our byes and left

****

*Nariah pov*

Jj was not feeling good at all. He didn't want me to tell anyone just as yet. He was just a hot mess...jacked up from the head down... Srry but you get what I mean. I think he just needs to spend time around friends.
Right now it was about 6 pm and he cried himself to sleep again.
My phone started to buzz.

Me: hello?
Damkina: hey how you been?
Me: oh hey and not that great. Jj just been going through some things.
Damkina: oh wow. But the girls wanted us to have like a fun night with the guys as well.
Me: you wanna see where everyone's mind is at? Like a lil sleepover.
Damkina: yeah. I miss how everyone was before.
Nariah: me to . So we'll have it tomorrow at 7. I'll tell the guys.
Damkina: good great ha bye

I hung up the phone. I looked over to my side and saw that he was up."Hey baby boy how you feeling?" I asked rubbing his back. "Like shit" he said with a groan. He looked at his phone and groaned and through it next to him. I picked it up and read the text it read

Hey son, I know you've been going through your emotions and all just like everyone else in this family but we need you to come up for the funeral in 2 weeks. Unfortunately, the flight we gave you is tomorrow night at 8. Be ready. By the time you reach Oakland. I'll be at the airport waiting. Bye now.

I felt so useless in this situation. I didn't know what do to or say. (School was out and it was Saturday at 6pm)

****

Sunday *The sleepover*

I Had dropped Jeremiah to the airport and you know he had to be like 'stay safe' and stay close to Andre and all this strupidness but it was out of love so it's ok.

I had called everyone, Stacy,Neyssa,Casey,Bianca,Andre,Daniel,kyri,Justin,golani,Amari and alvaro. They had me weak...especially amari and neyssa. I swear they would make the perfect married couple. Don't tell her I said that though.

So we all sat in a circle. "Whos up for a game of truth or dare?" I asked with my devious face on. Everyone agreed. Ok. Golani decided to go first. "Uhhh lemme see... Stacy truth or dare?" He asked wiggling his eyebrows
"Dare"

"Ok I dare you to crack 5 eggs and drink it plain"

"Ok no truth" Stacy said quickly.

"Ok, Would you ever give Daniel a chance?" Hmm everyone got real quiet after that. Everyone was so anxious to here the answer. Unlike me I already knew cuz I'm just smart like that so I just stayed laying on Andre lap.

"Umm....I would if he would put a 'do not cross' line between him and those thots" she said.
Everyone chuckled.

Bianca decided to go next. "Nariah truth or dare" I knew she was gonna pick me. "Truth" I was not in the mood to do anything crazy. Me and him switch positions. He was lying down holding up himself with one arms and I leaned against him while his other arm was around my waist."Ok, who would you rather date in this circle of Jeremiah was out the picture?" Woah I was not expecting that.

"Nah I always wandered that who would you date Nariah?" Casey asked sound all innocent."*cough cough Amari" satcy said fake coughing. "Haha real funny" I said holding Andres hand.

"...well since you all are so curious. I would choose Andre. Hes sweet, always has my back, he's loyal and trustful. And all around a great guy. I actually liked him at a time but got over it cuz it might of ruined the friendship" I said plainly. Everyone's jaws were dropped. I didn't understand what the big deal was.

"Are y'all done loving up over there?" Kyri asked chuckling a little. I guess Andre and I wouldn't be so bad...right?