tchapter 3

"Wassup bae" Andre was in the kitchen of course. He always plays around like that.

"Hey.. " he gave me a bear hug.

He pushed me away from him and tilted my face up. "Nah I can already tell someone got you tight. Now who is it?" He looked angry. More angry then me.

"Its bianca. She actin all stingy cuz me and Jeremiah was hangin out" I sighed. Like I don't f wit jealous bitches. They a waste of my time.

"Oh that's girl drama, I ain't touchin that but aye, talk to her before you do anything crazy" he said chuckling a Lil bit. But little did he know it was to late for DAT.

I heard my phone ring.

Me: Hello?
Bianca: hi
Me: Oh. Hi
Bianca: look we needa talk
Me: OK come by da house
Bianca: ight I'll be there in a few.

I went out on the porch and waited for her. All im thinking is, she better not make me catch a case.

I saw her coming up the block. Here we go.

"Hey" she came to give me a hug but I stopped her right there.

"Don't come acting like everything's normal, cuz its not. That's, that fake shit I don't tolerate. Like you needa stop the bull and tell me what the problem is." I said getting straight to the point.

"Ok, you know I like Jeremiah. And I know that you wouldn't hurt me, but to see that he likes to hang around you a lot and y'all always laughing kinda hurts me cuz he wants to be around you not me" she said.

This is something I like to call

Pure Jealousy.

I sighed and shook my head.
"Bianca I'm sorry that y'all didn't work, but me and JJ are friends. You can't get mad cuz he hangs around me. You can't control what he does or who he chooses to do it with." That's all there is to say.

"I know. I'm sorry" she said giving me a hug. "Its fine" I said hugging her back.

We sat and chilled outside for a bit. Andre joined us after a while, Then guess who we saw coming towards the house.

"Yo was good?" Jeremiah asked as he dapped andre and hugged me and bianca.

"Hey" I blushed remembering that night at the park.
"Aye ma, don't hide that blush. You look even more beautiful" he said to me. He pulled me out the seat I was in, sat down and pulled me on his lap.
I dead forgot Bianca was there. Oops.

"Aye what's up with y'all two? Y'all cuffing?" Andre asked. That's what I call a Nosey Nigga.

"I don't know. Are we?" Jeremiah asked looking at me.

"Hell yeah"

We ALL was rolling with laughter. But jeremiah caught me off guard by smashing His lips on mine.

Bae is here.