Chapter 13

Cassandra pov.

There is absolutly no words...

Justin pov

...to describe how I felt in this moment. I'm a guy so I don't express my feelings through words. I'm more of a physical being. I let go and pulled a little on her lip. "Justin..." She was excitided I could tell but her tone was off. SHe softly pushed Me away and walked off.

Nariah pov.

Boi it was getting...

Amari pov.

...spicey. I was hatin a Lil bit, no lie. I wish that was me and nya.

Nariah pov.

Boiiiiiiii. I knew she still liked him. HA! Neyssa owe me a 20. But anyways that's not the point. It was so adorable, but why Did Casey leave???

*Next Day* School*

Oh Lord we haven't been here in a long time. We need a catch up on the real. I was in ElA. I was sitting next to Neyssa who wasnt even paying attention to me. "Neyssa...." i waved my hands in front of her face. She was staring at somebody...oh no. It cant be..."Are you staring at jaylen?!" I yelled mad loud. She looked at me with wide eyes. "No! Ew!" She yelled even louder. Then she calmed a little then spoke "the one sitting next to him" I look over and saw a dark skin guy...he looked way to familiar. " Is that-"

"Kyri will you please read your summarization of the novel pride and the prejudice" Ms. R asked. No way. I never knew he was in this class. I didn't notice I was thinking out loud. "That's because I just transferred last week." He said to me as he walked to the front of the class. That's because I just transferred last week I mimicked in an annoying voice. He ight but ain't all a dat.

*Neyssa pov*

Boi did y'all see that jawn that just walked passed me...his name is kyri graves. He just transferred here from Oakland. From the looks of him, I could tell he was gang related...also cuz of the bandana around his neck. I was surprised that nariah knew him. How?

*Alvaro pov*

Me and school don't mix so I was out on my front porch sipping a beer, when I saw my boy golani pull up "aye waz good" I got up and dapped him. " nun. But aye guess who's back in town."
I raised an eyebrow, I know everything and everyone. "The po po" we were quiet for a moment then bursted out laughing. "No you dumbass, kyri is back. Remember he had left to Oakland cuz the police was starting to follow up on him" he explained and it all started coming back. "Oh yeahhhhhh. I bet Amari is probably hype. They were mad close. Always doing dumb shit together...hey you think if they get back together Amari might actually get nariah away from jeremiah???" I said. "Ight bet. I say no. 5 hunnid to the winner. Anyways I'm gone. I gotta. Head back for 7th period" I dapped him bye and shook my head. "Like he got 500. What jobs he do?" I laughed to myself.

*Nariah pov*

It was 7th period. Lord have mercy. It was a private PE class. I saw kyri walk through the doors "what are you doing here?" I said in a disgusting tone. "Private PE right? Ok then. Where doing basketball, stop asking questions and game up" well then.

He timed me for 30 seconds. How many shots I could make. "Time" he stopped the timer. " wow not bad, 22" he said looking shocked. "But the way you hold the ball is off...lemme show you".
He came behind me, and put his hands over mine on the ball and moved them where they were supposed to be. "There". I looked up at him. Damn was he tall, but those eyes.

I heard the gym doors open, but didn't bother to look. "Nariah?" I heard jeremiahs voice. I jumped and quickly dropped the ball and moved away from kyri. "Um H-hey JJ...wassup" I said rubbing my arm. "I just came to check up on you, but I see there was no need for it, I'll see you at the house" Before I could say anything he left. Oh Lord."Nariah I'm sorry" kyri said frowning. "Nah it's cool, don't stress over it. Um let's just continue"

We practiced a little more, until we had about 5 mins left.

"Um nariah, can you give this to Neyssa for me?" I looked at him weirdly and just nodded my head.

*Jeremiah house*

I'm guessing he's probably mad and jealous like always but he doesn't understand that no one can replace him.

I saw him in the kitchen and something smelled good "jeremiah? What you doing?" I wrapped my arms around him from behind. "Cooking"
"For what occasion?" He looked at me and held my head up "your an occasion everyday baby" he said. I wanted to melt. "Awww about the gym..."

"Don't say a word about it...it's cool" is tone betrayed him

"That's good...Because....kyri... He's my Brother"