chapter 10

We must've killed like 15 of those guys but that wasn't even half of them. There had to be at least 20 left. We was struggling but we wasn't giving up. I saw nariah get up and walk past me.

"Nariah stay down. I don't need you getting hurt" she ignored me. And you know her, once she makes up her mind there's no changing it.

She took out a gun...wait what? She doesn't know how to use that...I think.

Pop pop pop pop pop

She shot about 17 of the men dead. Bullets straight through the head and chest. I was shocked like, the whole world just stopped. I was in disbelief.

Then 3 men walked in.

*Nariah pov*

Don't tell me your surprised. I mean come on, my dad was a drug lord and leader, did you not expect him to reach me how to use one

I saw 3 men come in. Only one looked familiar.

"Jerome?" Ooo Neyssa bout to be mad as hell. She still in the kitchen. My luck thinned, as soon as I saw Neyssa come in the room.

"Jerome?" She said. Her eyes watered as she looked at him, but I think it was because of the bodies on the ground.

Then Jody walked in from the back "Jeremiah, its clear in the back and the front- " he stopped speaking when he saw jerome standing there.

"Jerome?" OK I understand that everyone's shocked and thing but how many times do I have to hear 'jerome?' Its annoying now.

"Y'all know him?" Jeremiah looked at me confused.

"Yeah we met him at the mall with Jody" my voice trailed along as I remembered that when I met Jody he had 2 guys standing behind him. What was the other guys name... Aron...Artist...Amilo...amilio, yeah that was it. But I knew this would happend. I never got a good vybe from that guy. I didn't tell Neyssa cuz she looked so happy, and I didn't want to ruin it...on the other hand its not like she comes to me for anything anymore, she spends most of her time with cassandra. I can't control who she hangs out with but I know she's here for me now and that's all that matters. Anyways, this is not the time for this.

"Ok everyone shut the fuck up" jerome said taking a seat. The fuck

"Nigga who you think you talking to" jeremiah said about to pull gun

"Jeremiah stop." I said to him. He looked at me shocked.

I walked up to jerome. "Your smart. I'll give you that" I said to him. He smiled "maybe smarter than you think" he said. I smiled "Yeah maybe then what I think, but not what I know. There's wireless bombs in the kitchen, in here and in the room upstairs where the girls are at... Aren't there?" I cocked my head at him and raised an eyebrow.

All the guys faces were shocked. They all shared looks like 'let's get out of here' and 'what the hell'. I shook my head letting them know to calm down.

"Yeah your right. But I'll be gone before it blows. You might be able to escape if you save yourself, there's not enough time for you to save ya girls upstairs. I'll be leaving now. See you in hell" he said about to get off the chair.

I laughed historically, which everyone thought I was crazy cuz this wasn't a moment for laughter. I only did it so he wouldn't get up. "What's funny" he raised an eyebrow.

"Your on a motion sensor. If you move the whole place blows, including you, us, and ya boys" I smiled. "You thought you could come in this house, and be all boss acting Like you could do sumthin...when you and we know that you can't. But you can get yourself killed, I know that. Your filled with anger that my dad killed yours protecting andre...yeah I know that. Cuz when he did my dad came home laughing. Your dad was a coward, to foolish to know his own consequences. Your exactly like him. Stupid to no end."
I had a straight face.

He was agrivated, his body was shaking roughly. Its only cuz he knew what I said was nothing but the truth. Little did he know I was distracting him. The girls were already in a car leaving and so were the guys. It was just me, Jeremiah, Andre, and jerome.

He was smart enough to stay still and not trigger the motion plate. "Even if you stay still, your gonna die in the end. Its like my dad says 'don't try something you know is too risky that you won't take your own life for it in the end' " with that I turned around and left. I heard 2 gunshots and I knew that was it.

*Jeremiah POV*

I was shocked. That was amazing what nariah had planned. But I didn't know the place was covered with bombs. She's truly amazing, however this life isn't for her. She needs to trust me in these type of situations.

"Yo Alvaro, get someone to clean this mess up. I ont need the cops findin nun of this mess, ya heard?"he nodded his head.

Today was no joke. But the girls and guys was at the trap by now, so we gotta head over there and see if anyone's hurt.

***

*The trap*

I reached the trap and saw everyone. "Where's nariah and amari?"

Everybody's face was frowning. "They were attacked when they left. Nobody seen them. They never made it here" Amilio said.

Wait how would he know they were attacked if they didn't make it here yet.

I quickly lifted my gun to his head.

"Search the place. There here. He working with Jerome" I said so agitated.

Everyone had left searching everyroom. "You sick son of a ughhhh" this is all my fault. I shoulda left with her.

*Justin POV*

I was in the basement when I heard a yell. "Justin! Where in here!" I heard what sounded like nariah yell.

"Alright, hold on I'm coming"

I had to shoot the lock cuz no matter how hard I hit it, the door was not budging.

I found nariah and amari tied together in some heavy duty rope. "No worries ya spiderman here to save you" I said chuckling.

"Even in a situation like this, you still stay goofy as hell" nariah said smiling. It felt good to know that they were OK. "You are one of a kind bro" amari said.

"I know, you don't gotta tell me"

*Nariah POV*

Classic Justin.